Minecraft Complaints and Reviews

Stockholm, Södermanland 118 53 Sweden

Company Contact: Carl Manneh - CEO

Reported Losses: $1,000,026.00

Is Minecraft a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Add a llama to the game store. Easy fix, Please read.

I have an issue with the current Minecraft. It does not offer the option to buy a llama and it would be very beneficial for you guys to add a llama to the game store.

Statistically speaking you could attract more sales if this feature was added.

Thank you very much, and for your time! thank you for listening :-) I hope to see changes soon.

Comments

21 Comments on "Minecraft"

Quality articles is the secret to be a focus for the people to pay
a quick visit the website, that’s what this site is providing.

These are genuinely enormous ideas in on the topic of blogging.
You have touched some pleasant factors here.

I read some articles on this site and I think your blog is really interesting and has great information. Thank you for your sharing.

Your article reflects the issue people are concerned about. The article provides timely information that reflects multi-dimensional views from multiple perspectives. I look forward to reading quality articles that contain timely information from you.

There seems to be a problem with the terrain on Minecraft pocket edition. For instance if I choose to have a world with a flat landscape, the land starts glitching out and disappearing, destroying all the things I had built on that part of the missing land. Everyone knows that a flat world also has infinite land. So why can’t we use all the land that’s given to us?! It doesn’t make any sense! If a world has infinite land amounts then we should be able to use every part of that terrain as we want! I don’t see why… Read more »

You should add a room setting on walls so they don’t always follow you .

internet censorship is considered contamination of evidence, hacking is considered part of planting of evidence, tampering with evidence is repackaged in a new name called “online privacy rights” and for children especially of all people which is sexually predatory policies. it is no different than any corrupt or illegal business practices that any mafia has committed and been convicted of, even when committed online or by any other electronics means. online policies are just a way to skate around the law by replacing true law with criminal opinions and ideas to legalize crime of all things. what games such as… Read more »
children can not legally work or earn their own income nor be taxed for any so they really truly have no right and no say in accessing the internet which they can’t handle being on anyhow. it is no less than criminal neglect to expect any electronics to babysit your child and that age group includes anyone under the age of 21 years old. children are not emotionally mature to handle any situation in life so to provide a child with power the same that adults have through illegal children’s rights pedophile policies is exploitation of children and nothing else.… Read more »
my biggest pet peeve is how like other previous internet chat programs that are incredibly fun but pay-to-play sites that start out advertised as free and end up later requiring people to pay for luxuries or to avoid being bullied off the site, they later require you to pay for entitlements while simultaneously forcing their pagan evolution religion onto others, allowing criminal activity and customer service is none existent. they also skate around child labor laws by illegally hiring children as website administrators or moderators who, like property management companies, have recorded and well documented behaviors of abusiveness towards customers.… Read more »

I am getting ticked off at this game it won’t even let u join people’s severs anymore I like the new update but mojang can still improve it used to let u join people’s severs but now u can’t

Too easy to get bored, wish we could create real furniture and decorations

NEW 2015 VERSION by 4d4m

MINECRAFT FREE GIFT CODE GENERATOR

ORIGINAL ONLY ON THIS SITE

Free Premium Accounts

i LOVE MINECRAFT!!!!!!

We want the Ipad version the same as the computer and the xbox. You can’t have levers and all that cool stuff. We lost a ton of iron ingot!!!!!!! Please don’t just ignore this!!!!!!!

i cant get custom maps or texture packs to work on my computer

im joel i bought minecraft and it wont let me play the full version. its a demo.

Im am Mathew Please do something about this server right Now there telling the people who have not been banned the tell the IP’s of people who have been tbanned to go ddos them I got banned of the server and people are trying to ddos and the server IP is cyberkits.beastnode.net

I cant destroy blocks so I cant really play the game

I’m laggerfire and my complaint is that I was doing something on my world and I can no longer shift click and it is very frustrating and I put wood in the selection on the survival inventory and it was gone. I also want to know why it is happening because it is only my computer

minecraft is epic, and you are a liar

my mine craft will not let me see what i am saying in chat and when i take something out of my inventory i have to hold click and drag it into my inventory