G5 Games Complaints and Reviews

Corp Email: contact@g5e.com
Company Contact: Vlad Suglobov - CEO

Is G5 Games a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Online game scammers

I had been playing Mahjong Journey, downloaded from G5 online games and purchased thousands of dollars in extras for the game. Suddenly my phone stopped supporting the game, then stopped working completely.

Verizon confirmed Mahjong had caused a malfunction. I downloaded the game onto my new cell phone and had lost all progress in the game and all money spent. G5 support was unable to assist with this issue.

Then, within a month the game again caused a malfunction and I had to purchase a 3rd phone. I obviously decided not to download the game again and requested a very reasonable refund of only the amount spent on the game since the most recent download.

I did not ask for reimbursement for my 2 broken cell phones, caused by their game.
I was told to send in receipts for money spent on the game, which I did. I was then asked for other information about the game and each of the 3 cell phones, all of which I sent.

Then I was told I needed different receipts retrievable only from the game itself as well as ID numbers from the game currently downloaded. I explained the game was not and would not be downloaded on my new cell phone and in a series of 4 e-mails G5 support has ignored me and repeated that he needs this information.

He has refused to give me contact information for a supervisor and continues to stall my requests.