Feral Clans Complaints and Reviews

USA

Corp Email: feralclans@evillitestudios.com

Is Feral Clans a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

WARNING - Dont Play

My story is to warn Online Gamers of the game Feral Clans. You are dealing with a Admin/ Owner that has Zero integrity about the game, Only in it for the money. Bans you for no reason but will find a reason to Ban you if your a threat to her precious game.

This Admin enforces the rules on those whom are against her or in disagreement. This does not apply to her “friends” in the game or Big spenders. You are taking a high gamble to even not spend and just play on nothing. Your time alone is a investment.

In my situation I was playing by the rules and Hit listed a few new players in the game (which is a option) and legal. Admin didn’t like it because thats potential money. She sent me mail saying to stop. My reply was “I haven’t broken any rules”. 48 hrs later I was banned.

She found some Bogus, Gray area, between the lines to Ban me. I’m an old player and about 1,300 k invested in the game (could be more). The longer I was there the more I saw, and the more Complaints Ive seen.

Im just one speaking out… There’s many many more that has been through the ringer with the game. The game is struggling more each day.

Please watch yourself with these kinds of Owners to Online gaming. I will be many of the thousands to back up any Online Gaming Consumer rights/ lawsuits.

Comments