Electronic Arts Complaints and Reviews

Phone Number: 866-543-5435
Company Contact: Andrew Wilson - CEO

Is Electronic Arts a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

FIFA 17 - Banned account

I am a loyal customer to many of EA’s video game titles. I spend well over $6,000 a year on their videos games. Most of that money goes towards a Soccer game call Fifa 17.

I use the money to purchase in game currency called fifa points. Players use this currency to purchase packs of players and consumable items to use in game. Once you have purchased packs using your fifa points you can then sell the players onto the open market and receive fifa Coins for the players.

Fifa has wrongly banned my 6 accounts which are worth roughly $1000 of which I have proof in terms of photos. I call customer service 3 – 4 times a day and have emailed them relentlessly without reaching a resolution in my case.

When calling customer service I am usually transferred to an outscored call center and the representative reads from a script and never has any “Control of the situation” they simply say that they will escalate the situate and the Terms Of Service team will render a decision.

The Terms Of Service team has not extension or phone number/email address where they can be reached. So you are left up in the air as to what’s going on since you can never speak to someone who has the power to resolve any issues.

I am a loyal customer and i always play by the rules that Fifa has put forward. I know with 100% certainty that I did nothing wrong in this instance and I am simply a victim of a company that does not care to help me after taking easily $500 of my money so far this year not to mention the $7,500 I spent last year on the title. I have spent easily over 150 hours playing the game.

So you can see how frustrating it is to see something you have spent so much time, money and effort in simply vanish because the company says you have violated the terms of service but. If this is so I would like proof that I broke the terms of service.

I’ve waited for just under 2 months and all the email disputes I’ve filed have been rejected. I’ve also notices that they’re biased towards the rich and popular YouTubers.

They banned a YouTuber called MattHDGamer just 2 days after getting banned whilst I’ve waited 50 days or so with no help whatsoever.