VCA Animal Hospitals Complaints and Reviews

Los Angeles, California 90064 USA

Phone Number: 310-571-6500
Corp Email: ir@vca.com
Company Contact: Tracy White - Client Experience

Is VCA Animal Hospitals a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Vilifying the client

Although the veterinary care is excellent, sadly, my experiences with the majority of the staff (including the Office Manager), has been they feel they can say anything they want, and then out-and-out LIE to their bosses about what occurred, vilifying the client and leaving us no recourse. What a way to run a business.

After 30 years of rescuing, fostering, working with veterinarians all over this country – I have NEVER come across a Vet’s office that has so little compassion in a business that demands compassion.

While trying to explain something, I was repeatedly interrupted, then accused of being vulgar because I said “What the hell am I supposed to do?”. Basically, they act as though they’re “better” than you are, and if you don’t like it and have the guts to speak up, they just hang up on you. When you call with a matter of some urgency, needing help, guidance, compassion – the attitude I received was “Oh well, that’s all we have open.” Not – “let me see what I can do”, etc. They do nothing to accommodate their clients – Very sad, because I feel the Veterinarians are EXTREMELY good at what they do.

And, of course, I expect them to come back saying the “client” (me) was difficult. Well, I will ALWAYS be “difficult” when someone’s rude to me, because I won’t let someone be emotionally abusive to me.

So, if you’re willing to deal with difficult staff members (not all of them!), in order to receive good veterinary care, good luck.

VCA Clackamas Animal Hospital – 16317 SE 82nd Dr Clackamas Oregon 97015 | 503-657-9225