Sawyer Gas Complaints

Sawyer Gas Phone Number: 904-246-6471

Sawyer Gas Ratings

Sawyer Gas Reports

Most Recent Sawyer Gas Review

I moved into my neighborhood in 2015 and this is the only company allowed to supply the subdivision gas. From the onset, my gas bill fluctuating, $50, 11.99, 250 and just all over the place. I called because we started getting a high bill of over 200 a month after several of these high bills.

In November 2016, I was asked to send a copy of my meter, I did. No response. Prices continued to soar. I called again 904-296-8600 and spoke to Barbie who asked for pictures of my meter again, and finally, a bill in January showed a credit of over$1100 because they and done their investigation, they said and this was my credit.

February, another huge bill of over $250 and $205 for a 42 Feb, March they cleaned up the entire credit of $1054, and told me I owe another $230.

I called and was told I was being charged the new market price of $4.91 a gallon. So in two months the $1,100 credit was taken by this company and additional charged for this month.

They do not come out to read, and I am meant to believe they are guess-timating. Why are they charging $5 per gallon when other companies around are charging way below that. They took my credit from my account within 2 months and continue to charge me the so called market price for home gas supply

I am asking them to return my credit that they manage to devour out of my account in just two months.

Amerigas dba Sawyer Gas 1720 – 4110 University Blvd Court Florida Jacksonville | 904-296-8600