File North Dakota Consumer ComplaintsFile a Consumer Complaint in North DakotaRead More
You might not expect North Dakota to be the locus of business corruption; then again, you might not have spent enough time there. The truth is, North Dakota is home to some rotten businesses, many of which have ripped off consumers and sent good businesses under.
If you or your company has been ripped off by a business in North Dakota, then you need to know about ComplaintsList.com. Here on Complaints List, we provide good people like you with a platform for sharing the truth. If you need a place to file a complaint about a North Dakota business, then look no further than Complaints List.
Why Filing a North Dakota Business Complaint With Us Works
We know that there are a lot of consumer resource websites out there. However, we’re convinced that there’s no better place to share your story about a North Dakota company than right here on Complaints List. Here are a few reasons why.
1. Complaints List is totally free to use. Also, we don’t require you to sign-up. We really are a no-strings-attached consumer resource. File one complaint or file one hundred.
2. We operate on a bare-minimum advertising philosophy. You’ll see a few ads on our site, which we display in order to cover costs of running the site. However, our primary focus is on helping you get justice in your situation.
3. When you file a complaint about a company in North Dakota, you may very well attract the attention of the business your complaint is about. Nobody wants a bad online reputation. When the company sees your complaint, you may be contacted for some sort of settlement.
4. By sharing your story, you might find that there are other consumers out there with a very similar experience. However, it takes one person to stand up first. Why shouldn’t that person be you? Share your story today. Learn how…
How to File a Complaint About a Business in North Dakota
Filing a complaint about a North Dakota company is very easy. Here’s what you need to know:
– Click the green ‘File a Complaint’ icon.
– Select the type of complaint you would like to file.
– Provide your first and last name, email address, and an alias, if you wish for your real identity to remain private.
– Write the title for your complaint. (Go for something informative and/or catchy.)
– Write the body of your complaint. (Feel free to use as many words as you need in order to do your story justice.)
Filing a complaint about a company in North Dakota has never been easier. If you have a story to tell, then we have the platform to help you get it out there. Start getting the results that thousands of people from around the world are already enjoying. File a complaint about a North Dakota business that has ripped you off. The world needs your voice!
North Dakota Consumer Complaint Resources
North Dakota Cities
Companies in North Dakota With Complaints
Bismarck Motor Motel in Bismarck, North Dakota
Remodel 4 Less in Fargo, North Dakota
Ehrmantraut Academy Of Martial Arts in Bismarck, North Dakota
Evans Place in Fargo, North Dakota
People in North Dakota With Complaints
Jacob North In Warford City, North Dakota
This page contains a list of companies in North Dakota that have complaints or reviews posted about them.
If want to complain about a company in North Dakota or post a review or report about a person or website in North Dakota click the "File a Complaint" link above.Back To All States
Recent Company Complaints
PLS Custom Roofing Ottawa
D&D Price Buster Furniture
Papa Joe’s Stop & Go
US Liquor Winnetka
Fayetteville Police Department
Jeff Graham Plastering
Companies Trending Now
(41) Comments - June 12, 2017
Lady Godiva Beauty
(31) Comments - July 12, 2017
(19) Comments - July 11, 2017
Complaints Trending Now
Teezily is a rip-off
(2) Comments - April 14, 2017
(2) Comments - June 22, 2017
Teezily Bait and Switch / Ugly Fake Pocket
(2) Comments - May 2, 2017
I have the same issue with them. Ordered a dress but did not care for it but can't return it because it is custom made- just an ordinary size 12. Offe...
I would like to join the lawsuit. Can anyone tell me what a connection fee is. They are charging us 220 dollars for something they cannot even explai...
Only if you make $600 or more so you are a fucking idiot...