File New Hampshire Consumer ComplaintsFile a Consumer Complaint in New HampshireRead More
In 1945, New Hampshire adopted the dramatic state motto, “Live Free or Die.” As a consumer in New Hampshire, you may feel like you aren’t living with the proper freedom and protection that you’re entitled to – and for good reason! Many businesses in New Hampshire are downright corrupt and/or “scammy.”
Of course, we’d be generalizing if we told you that most businesses in New Hampshire were this way. However, knowing that even a small fraction of businesses in New Hampshire don’t treat their customers properly should be enough to keep you on your toes.
Chances are, you’ve already been mistreated or wronged by a company in New Hampshire. If so, we’d like to urge you to consider filing a complaint on ComplaintsList.com. We’re not your average consumer resource website. Here are a few things that make us different….
Why You Should File a New Hampshire Company Complaint With Us
1. We believe that filing a consumer complaint should be 100% free. You’ve already lost money by doing business with a bad company. Why should we ask you to give up more money in order to set things right?
2. Secondly, we believe that there should be no sign-up or registration to use Complaints List. We try to keep things simple here!
3. Also, we’re not going to ask you for a ton of information in order to help you. You only have to provide three pieces of information to file a New Hampshire complaint: your name, email address, and an alias (if you want your real name to remain private).
4. Lastly, when you use Complaints List, you’ll notice that we only show a bare minimum of advertisements. Since our services are free, we have to share some ads in order to keep the site running. However, ads should never interfere with your experience as a consumer!
Tips for Filing a Complaint About a New Hampshire Business
Successful complaints have a few commonly shared traits:
1. Catchy Titles. Complaints with catchy, “click-worthy” titles will get more web traffic than complaints with bland titles. Give people a reason to click on your complaint!
2. Rich Details. Include as many pertinent details as you can. Who did you talk to? What did they say? What phone numbers have you tried? Include as much detail as possible in order to get the best results.
3. Honesty. Lastly, don’t write anything that isn’t untrue. When it comes to filing a complaint about a New Hampshire company, the truth is oftentimes horrifying enough. There’s no need to exaggerate!
What are you waiting for? The world needs your voice. File a complaint about a New Hampshire company today!
New Hampshire Consumer Complaint Resources
New Hampshire Cities
Companies in New Hampshire With Complaints
Red Persimmon Nails & Spa in Salem, New Hampshire
Roof Pros Exterior Renovation in Hampton, New Hampshire
Interstate Auto Auction in Salem, New Hampshire
Ace Paving in Derry, New Hampshire
WhyNotLeaseIt in Manchester, New Hampshire
Daily Fantasy Sports Rankings in Dover, New Hampshire
Campers Inn RV in Kingston, New Hampshire
Bedroom Kandi in North Hampton, New Hampshire
Euro Car Garage in Plaistow, New Hampshire
J&M Communications Technologies in Unity, New Hampshire
Marquis Roofing in Manchester, New Hampshire
Zco in Nashua, New Hampshire
Joncyn Transport in Atkinson, New Hampshire
Ferreira Property Maintenance in Londonderry, New Hampshire
Zco App Development in Nashua, New Hampshire
MAS Medical Staffing in Manchester, New Hampshire
Carpet One in Manchester, New Hampshire
Sunburst Logistics in Nashua, New Hampshire
myResumeAgent in Keene, New Hampshire
Veterans Mowing & Plowing in Normandy Way, New Hampshire
Queen City Remodeling in Manchester, New Hampshire
Key Auto in Somersworth, New Hampshire
Planet Fitness in Newington, New Hampshire
AutoFair Auto New Hampshire in Manchester, New Hampshire
Twin River Builders in Franklin, New Hampshire
Energy Shield Of The Lakes Region in Belmont, New Hampshire
Birney’s Mini Mart in Claremont, New Hampshire
The Masiello Group in Merrimack, New Hampshire
Downtown Auto Sales in Manchester, New Hampshire
ACS Legal Group in Belmont, New Hampshire
MillCity Antiques & Consignment in Manchester, New Hampshire
People in New Hampshire With Complaints
John Brady In Manchester, New Hampshire
This page contains a list of companies in New Hampshire that have complaints or reviews posted about them.
If want to complain about a company in New Hampshire or post a review or report about a person or website in New Hampshire click the "File a Complaint" link above.Back To All States
Recent Company Complaints
PLS Custom Roofing Ottawa
D&D Price Buster Furniture
Papa Joe’s Stop & Go
US Liquor Winnetka
Fayetteville Police Department
Jeff Graham Plastering
Companies Trending Now
(41) Comments - June 12, 2017
Lady Godiva Beauty
(31) Comments - July 12, 2017
(19) Comments - July 11, 2017
Complaints Trending Now
Another $200 gift card victim
(2) Comments - May 4, 2017
Horrible Shirt. Not as described or pictured.
(2) Comments - April 30, 2017
Teezily is a rip-off
(2) Comments - April 14, 2017
I have the same issue with them. Ordered a dress but did not care for it but can't return it because it is custom made- just an ordinary size 12. Offe...
I would like to join the lawsuit. Can anyone tell me what a connection fee is. They are charging us 220 dollars for something they cannot even explai...
Only if you make $600 or more so you are a fucking idiot...