File Maine Consumer ComplaintsFile a Consumer Complaint in MaineRead More
Outsiders tend to think that Maine is a peaceful, idyllic state. While Maine does have plenty of natural beauty throughout the four seasons, that doesn’t make every individual and business in Maine a perfect angel. Far from it.
In fact, we’ve been hearing more and more consumer complaints about businesses in Maine, from car dealerships to heating companies and more. If you’ve been wronged by a business, person, website, email, phone call, or text message that has its origins in Maine, then you should seriously consider filing a complaint with ComplaintsList.com.
Why File a Maine Business Complaint With Complaints List
We know that we’re not the only consumer complaint website. So why choose us? Great question. Here are a few reasons…
1. ComplaintsList.com is 100% free to use. We believe that consumers who have already been robbed of their money and time shouldn’t have to give up more of their money and time in seeking justice. That’s why Complaints List is totally free to use.
2. There’s no sign-up required. Creating an account on a website, though it doesn’t take much time, can be a frustrating barrier for many Internet users. That’s why we decided to skip out on the whole “user account” deal and let individuals use the site as they please. File one complaint or file a hundred… you’ll never have to sign up.
3. Thirdly, you’ll see only a bare minimum of advertisements on Complaints List. We have to have some ads in order to keep Complaints List free to use. However, ads will never interfere with the user experience on our website. Consumers always have and always will be our number one priority.
4. Lastly, ComplaintsList.com generates results for people filing Maine business complaints. We don’t believe in making “guarantees” or false promises, so we won’t tell you that your complaint will definitely get results. However, we’ve heard from many satisfied consumers who have been able to attract the attention of the companies they filed complaints against.
File a Complaint About a Company in Maine
Want to start getting results? It all starts by filing a complaint. Filing a complaint takes mere minutes. And, as we said, there’s no sign-up required. So, what are you waiting for? Click the green “File a Consumer Complaint” button to get started. You can’t begin to get results until you file a complaint!
If you have the following information, then you’re ready to go:
– First and last name
– Email address
– An alias (if you want your real name to remain private)
File a complaint against a company in Maine today!
Maine Consumer Complaint Resources
Companies in Maine With Complaints
Schneider Property Management in Portland, Maine
Aquatic Technology of Augusta in Augusta, Maine
Martin & Sons Plumbing and Heating in Falmouth, Maine
Next Day Art in Portland, Maine
Central Maine Medical Center in Lewiston, Maine
Leavitt & Sons Deli in Falmouth, Maine
Sun Tan City in Portland, Maine
Alternative Heat Source in Naples, Maine
Webb’s Market in Lewiston, Maine
1-800 Fly Europe in Portland, Maine
T&K Heating Service in Belgrade, Maine
Stonewall Kitchen in York, Maine
Lee Dodge Chysler Jeep in Westbrook, Maine
TD Bank in Portland, Maine
Supaflu in Scarborough, Maine
Ammo-One.com in Standish, Maine
Legacy Publishing in Westbrook, Maine
ToyQuest in Falmouth, Maine
Andover General Store in Andover, Maine
This page contains a list of companies in Maine that have complaints or reviews posted about them.
If want to complain about a company in Maine or post a review or report about a person or website in Maine click the "File a Complaint" link above.Back To All States
Recent Company Complaints
Jim’s Local Market
Munoz & Company
Caring Presence of Arizona
Clear Title and Escrow of Jackson
San Diego Rent A Car
One Stop Stores
Uniquely Yours Formalwear Boutique
3M Global Education
Speedy Tire & Service
Companies Trending Now
(41) Comments - April 20, 2017
(33) Comments - April 14, 2017
(30) Comments - April 20, 2017
Complaints Trending Now
Frauds and Liars
(2) Comments - March 22, 2017
Used to Love Sears
(2) Comments - March 14, 2017
Teezily is a rip-off
(2) Comments - April 14, 2017
Don't buy I'm out 180.00 dollars ordered a dress size 10 if it's my granddaughter return policy ridiculous never mention final sale...
rude people in Orlando even there boss never order right the onColombia I thing new people...
Same issue - the not as advertised "pocket cat" design. Same response stating no responsibility. This is not correct. If you are based in the U.K. You...