Marine Transport Logistics Complaints and Reviews

Bayonne, New Jersey 07002 USA

Phone Number: 201-858-8600
Corp Email: alla@mtlworld.com
Company Contact: Alla Solovyeva - President

Is Marine Transport Logistics a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Avoid as a plague! Scammers!

In August 2017 I trusted to this company my car (Ford F 150 2009; VIN 1FTPF14819KB44872) to deliver it from Miami to Antwerp Belgium on October 1 2017.

They never delivered it!

They informed me that some driver took it. They denied to initiate a lawsuit against this person. They denied to pay the value of the car back.

I paid them $1350 in advance for this transportation. When I demanded my payment back, they sent me a document where they basically said that if I want to get the transportation fees back I must first to waive my claims concerning my car.

A lawsuit against this company is in preparatory progress. A FBI investigation complaint against this company in progress.

If somebody has the same/other problems with this company, please contact me (nbdir@yahoo.com or via my Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Andriy.Temofyeyev), so we can work together to bring those deceivers to justice.

Reference persons: Mina Salib Mina.s@mtlworld.com, Max Kostenskyi, max.k@mtlworld.com, Liubov Katkova Liubov.K@mtlworld.com

Comments