Crete Carrier Complaints and Reviews

Phone Number: 402-475-9521
Company Contact: Tonn Ostergard - President, CEO

Is Crete Carrier a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Almost Clipped My Front Bumper

This particular truck driver was coming up really fast on this one slow moving, in which it was in the far right lane for slow vehicles, and he/she, semi driver, “jerked” the Semi Tractor to the left. I was driving in the lane left of the slow moving vehicle.

I had to almost slam on my breaks to keep from this semi from “slamming” into me.

The driver of the semi even caused other people around this particular area to do the same as I did.

I called the highway patrol and reported to them what had happened, but do not know the outcome.

CRETE Semi Truck carrier – 07/26/2014 | Kansas I-70 Kansas Turnpike between Topeka Kansas and Leavenworth Kansas heading East.

Comments

5 Comments on "Crete Carrier"

Plain and simple. You people need to learn how to drive yours cars and stfu. Have a great God blessed day.

WELL you are Lucky you were not ear the crete carrier driver i saw Today at the pilot truck stop in austintown ohio i am a driver and have been one nearly 40years i saw a RUDE /Fat Stinky crete driver trying to imtimidate another driver because he stepped up in line to get his fuel pump turned on This crete driver had been standing at least 10feet away from the counter when that other driver went up to it he was No Where near what you would consider to be in line then as stinky as he was he… Read more »

Skunk smells his own hole first. U were down wind of urself. WHAT U WERE,SMELLING WAS U. ur like the guy thst farts in and elevator and blames on the other guy.

Storys dime a dozen..

ok,first this is not a complaint but i could not find a place to e-mail you so i decided to just do this… me and my husband have been driving a while the weak past my husband was at pilot in higginsville mo and had got food poisoning ;;you have a driver named jimmy jackson well at the pilot he noticed my husband and sat with him and helped him back to the truck he called 911 he saved my husbands life litterally my husband died in rte to hospital 15 miles away (they were able to get him back… Read more »