Crete Carrier Complaints

Crete Carrier Ratings

Crete Carrier Reports

Most Recent Crete Carrier Complaints

Is Crete Carrier a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Trucking / Transport Directory ListingCrete Carrier Corporation Listing

Almost Clipped My Front Bumper

This particular truck driver was coming up really fast on this one slow moving, in which it was in the far right lane for slow vehicles, and he/she, semi driver, “jerked” the Semi Tractor to the left. I was driving in the lane left of the slow moving vehicle.

I had to almost slam on my breaks to keep from this semi from “slamming” into me.

The driver of the semi even caused other people around this particular area to do the same as I did.

I called the highway patrol and reported to them what had happened, but do not know the outcome.

CRETE Semi Truck carrier – 07/26/2014 | Kansas I-70 Kansas Turnpike between Topeka Kansas and Leavenworth Kansas heading East.

Submit a Complaint or Review For Crete Carrier