GTA Junk Removal Toronto Complaints and Reviews

Last Updated On: July 26, 2017

Business Name: Junk Removal GTA
Tornoto, Ontario Canada

Phone Number: 416-722-7892

Is GTA Junk Removal Toronto a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Don’t trust this company

I called Gary to have a couch, love seat and a shelving unit removed from our house, I told him i didn’t want to spend more than $200-$300. he quoted prices and said ” we should be fine. I also told him that my wife would be at the house as i had to work this day. We set the appointment and they arrived.

When the 2 drivers arrived and my wife showed them what she wanted removed, and told them 3 times that she didn’t want to spend more than $200-$300.

GARY has told me that it wouldn’t be more than 2/4 truck loads, which would be $260.

After the 2 guys loaded the truck they gave my wife a bill for $800.

She called me in a panic.

I said to the drivers i was quoted $260. Then they start with how the service works. I said take the stuff off, and they said due to insurance reasons they cant.

I tried calling Gary numerous times with no answer. I finally said that i wasn’t paying that and that’s when GARY finally called me back.

My wife showed me how they packed the truck, and this is why it was a $800.

After 3 hours of back and fourth with this clown, they still charged me $520.

These guys were obviously taking advantage of my wife.

I asked Gary for the head office number and till this day 1 week later he has not returned my call nor emailed me back.

THESE GUYS ARE CROOKS, they will not leave your home until they get payment. The only reason i paid the bill was because my wife was feeling very uncomfortable with them.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.

Comments