Interstate Waste Services Complaints and Reviews

Ponte Vedra, Florida 32081 USA

Phone Number: 904-737-7900
Corp Email: lindalee.bartlett@advanceddisposal.com
Company Contact: Michael de Castro - CEO

Is Interstate Waste Services a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Waiting on my trash company

We have our trash service through Advanced Waste Company (Interstate Waste Services of PA/Cumberland County Landfil). For 3 weeks, they have not picked up our trash. My husband has called 3 times and has been told, “I don’t know what the problem is. We will pick up as soon as possible.

I have been waiting 3 weeks for them to pick up my trash since the first phone call. Do NOT go with this trash company as they have been the most unprofessional businesses I have ever dealt with.

I now have 7 large bags of trash waiting to be picked up. Our third call was made 9/12 and we are still waiting.

This is the worst business I have ever dealt with. If you are in the Franklin/Cumberland County area, do not use these people. The bill IS paid and up to date.

Comments

2 Comments on "Interstate Waste Services"

Oh!! really, since longtime I am looking for this kind of post and eventually I seen you are posting soon this posted letters. That’s help me a items. delight hold updating more handful data. Thanks

Hi! I actually added your blog to my favorites register and gaze ahead to get the equal worth content every time I visit your blog. Thanks a allotment.