Priority Towing Cincinnati Complaints and Reviews

Cincinnati, Ohio 45223 USA

Priority Towing Cincinnati Phone Number: 513-347-4869

Priority Towing Cincinnati Ratings

Priority Towing Cincinnati Reports

Is Priority Towing Cincinnati a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Towing Impound Directory ListingPriority Towing Cincinnati Listing

Getting Ripped Off

I Parked at a no parking spot at the KFC in Northside (my bad) with in 2 min. I had a tow truck hooked to my car. I’m a standup guy and said (ok can I pay for this now with a card), the driver said yes and walked towards his truck.

His boss got out of a car that was there when I entered the lot. The driver then looked back at me and said, CASH ONLY.

That’s when I got pissed. Who carries $100 cash on them!? The Boss told me it was the Law or a rule from the state of Ohio that it was cash only.

Looking into it, I could not find any revised code on that. What I can tell you is that under the Ohio Revised code 4513.60 section b. – That at that time, the driver legally should only have charged my 1/2 of the cost, not 100% of the tow and storage.

Priority Towing and recovery got me.

Priority Towing and Recovery LLC – 5774 Muddy Creek Rd Cincinnati Ohio 45234

Comments

1 Comment on "Priority Towing Cincinnati"

I called a company for a tow and they were quick to respond was at my car within a half hour I was going to take it to a spot to get it fixed and the driver recommended me to take it to another garage Gas Monkey Garage did a really great job and a lot cheaper price really great guys there at both places thanks a million thanks