Lyon’s Wrecker Service Complaints and Reviews

14507 Lincoln Hwy
Plymouth, Indiana 46563 USA

Phone Number: 574-935-3683
Company Contact: Raymond Warren - Owner

Is Lyon’s Wrecker Service a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Greedy Thief

Greed or Legal Theft? Well after a chase and being caught and arrested, a paranoid schitzo is about to lose all his possessions and the vehicle he had them in. The owner is on Social Security due to his mental state and has nothing else.

I talked with Pee Wee Warren at LYONS WRECKER SERVICE, who told me if I brought him the title to the vehicle he would scrap the vehicle and call it even. He told me scrap was about 60 dollars a ton, and as the vehicle is a small pickup truck that wouldn’t weigh a ton. I offered him a compromise to his offer and split the Bill with him and he wouldn’t have to take a huge loss, and at charging 25 Dollars a Day for it to just sit there in outside storage is ridiculous.

Rather than work out a compromise of paying him half of the bill of $500.00, he hangs up on me. What kind of person shows no compassion and concern of another person that is willing to destroy everything another person has to their name?

I understand that this is his normal way of doing business, as this is not the first time the ” bring me the title and we can call it even” has been said. Apparently his way is to strong arm people and not care who it hurts.

Comments