Swap.com Complaints and Reviews

Company Contact: Juha Koponen - CEO

Swap.com Ratings

Swap.com Reports

Is Swap.com a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Thrift Consignment Directory ListingSwap.com Online Consignment Listing

Smell and dirty.

The company promotes that all of their items are odor free and clean and the actual item that is in their photos. Ok. They encourage you to send in things and sell them.

Well, after purchasing from them for 6months, I decided to send back items unworn unsoiled by me to sell. They told me that they wouldn’t sell the items because they were soiled or used. The problem with that is the fact they were their items, not worn by me. There were items with tags on them from previous purchases from upgrade stores.

When they finally sold one or two items, they told me that due to administrative fees, I wouldn’t receive any money. I shook my head and moved on.

Then my daughter ordered a dress for me and shirt. The shirt came to me with a smell and the dress had cat hairs, gray hairs from someone and a smell.

People please do not waste your time or money. Tell your friends to run. Buy full price from legitimate companies.

Comments