Jim Bakker Show Complaints and Reviews

Jim Bakker Show Ratings

Jim Bakker Show Reports

Is Jim Bakker Show a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: TV Shows / Networks Directory ListingThe Jim Bakker Show Listing

Waited 47 days for Product; Still not shipped!

I ordered 2 black bean burger buckets, May 1st. 48 days later still not shipped. Cancelled order yesterday and call back today. Will be 30 days for the refund.

Not holding my breath, but yesterday filed a complaint with credit card company and started proceedings for the bank to get money back.

ADVICE. Don’t waist your time and money with Jim Bakker, He was and still is a crook.

Morningside Church (Jim Bakker Show) – PO Box 7330 Branson MO 65615 | 417-779-9000

Comments

295 Comments on "Jim Bakker Show"

When I first heard Jim Bakker on His television show speak on the food for sale for we are in the last days ; I felt great fear ,
And immediately called upon the Lord this is what the Lord show’ed me I saw a vision of the isrealites walking and the Lord supplying
All their needs… If I abide in Him then He will Abide in me…

You felt “great fear?” You should be feeling a sense of “great intelligence” and not believe ANYTHING Jim Bakker says. He is a liar, a fake, a phony, and the people who sit with him on his show are no different. Research the names he has as “guests” and you will find how many are shown to be “false prophets.” But, Jim has them on his show to spout their “prophecy.” Jim and his “guests” instill “fear” talking about the “Time of Trouble.” This, of course, appeals to the Christian fundamentalist. During a “Time of Trouble,” the Christian will be… Read more »
I ordered $800 worth of products. After 2 months of calls and emails, I got the run-around (it takes time, we will check on it, etc etc – canned responses). I called Augason myself and they said Jim Bakker show never submitted my order. Called Baker’s back, still getting the canned responses. Finally I notified the State Attorney General and filed a complaint. I called Bakker show and told them I filed a complaint with the govt. That day they finally submitted my order to Augason. BUT once I got the order, I received 7 of the 8 packages!!! Still… Read more »

Jim bakker should be reported to FOX network to investigate him again on whats his doing.

I’m starting to agree with the many complaints filed here against j.b I ordered 2 tasty pantry buckets on April 1st and there is still no sign of shipment and his store giving me a shipment update. I’m going to cancel my order and contact my credit card company and see it I can recover the $200 I’m out. He appears to be a bs artist who should be back in jail and is using technicalities to stay out. I’m done watching his show!

Is it JIM BAKKER or JIM JONES?

Does your phone number really work? I have tried all day to place an order.

DONT
SEE THESE COMPLAINTS.
YOU CAN GET AUGASON FOODS FROM COSTCO TOO, MUCH CHEAPER

I ordered the tasty pantry buckets sometime on march and as of now they still haven’t arrived and called three times and they always give you the runaround and say they shipped it but still wating and even when you email them they ignore it or say there trying to solve the problem. By the way a fews weeks ago the holy spirit told me in a few words about jim bakker ready for this everyone. He said JIM BAKKER KEEPS MOST OF IT FOR HIM SELF. It means he keeps most of the money for himself How else do… Read more »

SEE MY POST.
1-FILE A COMPLAINT WITH MISSOURI STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL. You can do this on line. They are required to investigate complaints.
2-BUY THE STUFF VIA COSTCO ON LINE, YOU WILL SEE DIFFERENCE IN PRICE, AND YOU CAN GIVE TO CHARITY OF YOUR CHOICE INSTEAD OF THE HEADACHES FROM JIM BAKKER

I WATCHED THE SHOW ON KTLN ,SF. BAY AREA, AS OF 4/10/17 IT HASN’T BEEN ON ,I EMAILED KTLN. THEY SAID BAKKER,S LEFT THAT CHANNEL,DO KNOW WHY UNLESS THE CAN’T PAY FOR THEIR TIME.

I’ve been to Baker’s Morningside Village. I know a few people there. Everything about Jim Bakker is a sham. He’s sells junk that falls apart before you can even use it. The “ministry” is in his wife’s and her mothers name so everything he buys from fancy cars, houses, to fancy clothing, is in the ministries name. This is the way he avoids paying back the millions he owes the IRS for his first scam that sent him to prison. The Morningside condo’s and houses built buy his sidekick, Jerry Crawford are junk, very cheaply and poorly built. The Morningside… Read more »
THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP. I AM JUST ABOUT TO BECOME A SENIOR AND THOUGHT ABOUT LIVING THERE AROUND PEOPLE OF MY OWN AGE. HOWEVER, SINCE IVE BEEN RIPPED OFF AND HEARD ALL THEIR EXCUSES, NOW HEARING YOUR POST, THANKS AGAIN. PS: YOUR TAX DOLLARS REALLY DO NOT PAY FOR MY SOCIAL SECURITY….IVE WORKED SINCE I WAS 13 AND I PAID INTO IT WITH MY PAYROLL DEDUCTIONS. WELFARE AND MEDICAID IS ANOTHER STORY. PS I HAVE FILED AN OFFICIAL COMPLAINT ABOUT JIM BAKKER MINISTRIES WITH THE STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL WHO IS IN THE PROCESS OF INVESTIGATING. SO IF YOU HAVE… Read more »
Does anybody notice that over the past few months that ole jimmy boy is screaming poverty??? How about how he stated in the first part of 2017, that he complained that he was worn out and was suffering form pneumonia…..but he, Lori and his crew, were able to travel to the presidential inauguration….. imagine a 70s something old man with pneumonia out in the cold running around….it looked like he was good and healthy according to the pics and videos he showed. Then after that poor ole Jim boy was sooo sick that he had to take a Dr. ordered… Read more »

How come he still “kikes” people out of their money . Vacations to anywhere they choose. God will judge him in the end.

Although it’s hard to did agree with the sentiment expressed, the reviewer’s use of such a crude vulgar and offensive term is abhorrent!

Did someone think he was a sincere Christian? The sheep will follow anyone who sounds religious.

For the last several weeks Jim Bakker and friends have been saying that they are nearly broke and will need to delete stations. This week he is back saying that his minestry is going to expand. He is building a new studio and ampatheatre. Why does he need a new studio ? He’s also signing on a new selling channel. Suddenly he is rich again. I don’t understand it. Jim Cox

The food servings claimed are NOT meals. The calorie count is not enough to live on. The claimed shelf life of his food is, IF IT IS STORED AT 60 degrees or lower. The shelf life is reduced considerably if stored at a higher temperature. If there is an EMP attack, his generators and solar panels will NOT work, they are electronics and will be destroyed also. All nothing but a scam to make money. If you insist on buying these products, find them on the net for MUCH less!

YOU ARE RIGHT. I HAVE HAD SO MUCH TROUBLE WITH THEM I FILED A COMPLAINT WITH THE STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL.I DONT MIND ORDERING THE FOOD (THOUGH IT IS VERY SALTY) BUT MORE THAN TWICE THE COST GOES TO BAKKER. ANYONE WHO WANTS AUGASON FOODS CAN BUY IT DIRECTLY FROM THEM OR VIA COSTCO.

I follow Jim on Twitter and initially I got responses to my tweets and I was impressed. Then those responses stopped and now I still ask questions but not responses. It is as if Jim Bakker has established a cult there. All his tweets do not is advertise the latest prophet to preach. I bet he refused to listen to anyone who would rebuke him or confront him. I wonder how much control and instilled fear he has imployed at Morningside. I used to see him as a senile old Grandpa. you love him as a person but try to… Read more »

They want 2.5 million dollars and asking for $1000 donations today. When they get that they will go back to selling their stuff that the average person can’t afford. Jesus would want you to help your family, a friend, a neighbor , a hungry c hild . At least you know what your gift is doing. They went to the inauguration, that had to cost!!! Why didn’t he donate that cost? Oh he wouldn’t be able to brag so much about himself.!!!!

I LEARNED THE HARD WAY….DONT ORDER ANY OF THEIR STUFF. YOU CAN GET IT ON LINE FOR 1/4 THE COST. IF YOU WANT TO GIVE TO A CHARITY, THEN GIVE TO A CHARITY OF YOUR CHOICE, NOT ONE WHO EXTRACTS YOUR $$$ AND IN MY CASE, NEVER SENDS THE PRODUCT.

Where is Lori? No reference to her at all. Instead of the Jim and Lori show, it’s now the Jim Bakker show. Lori is totally absent, maybe she was raptured early?

WHO CARES? SHE HAD 5 ABORTIONS AND PROFESSES TO BE A CHRISTIAN.

I didn’t even realize this, yeah where is Lori? When will Jim Bakker make the news that he is in financial trouble? Or will he make the news? Zach and Sasha, those poor kids………

ZACH WENT TO RICK WILES. SMART KID. ANYONE ELSE LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE UNDER THE SPELL OF JIM JONES (OH, I MEAN JIM BAKKER). WHO CARES WHERE LORI IS? SHE HAD 5 ABORTIONS AND CLAIMS TO BE A GOOD CHRISTIAN.

She got tired of being “talked over” by Jim. No doubt, got tired of the scam she had to live with by being connected with this phony

I see right through him. Discernment is a must people!

Jim Bakker will always be a scammer!!! Smh

Don’t order anything if you want it quickly. They don’t let you know that the shipments are going to take months and more to be delivered. They charge your credit card immediately. I order a lot on line and have never before had my credit card charged before the product was shipped. They should let you know this in case you want to cancel the order and get the product elsewhere. I ordered a silver product, wanted it quickly, and found this out too late.

ME TOO. I ORDERED $800 WORTH AND AFTER 2 MONTHS AND 30+ CALLS/EMAILS WITH NO RESULTS I FINALLY CALLED AUGASON WHO TOLD ME BAKKER SHOW NEVER EVEN PLACED MY ORDER WITH THEM. CALLED BAKKER BACK WITH THE INFO AND GOT THE USUAL RUNAROUND (WE’RE CHECKING ON IT….IT TAKES TIME…I HAVE NO WAY TO CHECK THAT….I SENT THEM AN EMAIL….) IT WAS ONLY AFTER I TOLD THEM I FILED A COMPLAINT WITH THE STATE ATTORJNEY GENERAL THAT FINALLY THEY PLACED MY ORDER!!!! THEN 1 MONTH LATER I GET 7 OUT OF 8 PACKAGES AND AM STILL FIGHTING FOR JUSTICE/ JUST GOING… Read more »

Personally you are more likely to suffer the antichrist than this disgusting looking gook. Just buy a gas ring and hundresd of gas bottles, hundreds of candles lighters and matches. A water filter a source of water,and a few hundred boxes of cambridge diet. That should see u throgh and wont make u ill.

Jim Bakker is just a snake-oil salesman! Scam, Scam, Scam…..is his belief system.
Stop watching the show and stop trusting this guy.

On January 9, 2016, I purchased a”My Power Pal” for $300.00 + $15. This same unit is available from $159.00 and less from various other sites. It is a “Amazing Batter Charger – Though small, this charger certainly packs a punch with the ability to start a car 18-20 times before requiring a recharge. You can even recharge your charger with the convenient car or wall adapter, making it simple to be ready for your next battery emergency. Plus, there’s no need to stress about the charger losing its juice over time. This incredible device will retain its charge for… Read more »

If you are buying a product, that is one thing, if you are supporting a ministry, that is another. you need to review your Heart.

RIGHT. IF YOU WANT TO BUY A PRODUCT BAKKER OFFERS, LOOK ON LINE AND BUY IT FOR 1/4 HIS COST.
IF YOU WANT TO GIVE TO CHARITY, GIVE THE DIFFERENCE TO A CHARITY OF YOUR CHOICE. THERE ARE PLENTY OF CHARITIES THAT TUG AT YOUR HEART AND TELE EVANGELISTS MIGHT NOT BE A ‘CHARITY OF CHOICE’

Wow. telling someone who has been scammed by an ex-con, snake oil salesperson posing as a preacher to exam their heart! You need to exam yours!!!! Only a sick person would defend the deviant Jim Bakker!

It’s really sad so many people believe the World is ending & spend all this money, for food they will never need. The world has been here for millions of years and isn’t ending any time soon. Yes things are bad, but they were bad 1,000 years ago and will be bad 1,000 for now….

I have stocked up, thought not from Jim Bakker. I am prepared for my family (bought from Overstock) in the event of terror attack, New Madrid quake, solar flares or whatever. I even purchased my generator elsewhere. I only bought ph pitcher from him and my credit card was charged $40.00 more than they assured me the total would be. I believe these reviews are accurate.

I HAVE A REASON TO BELIEVE THAT LIFE AS WE KNOW IT NOW WILL END. BE IT AN EMP, ECONOMY, WAR,WHAT EVER. BUT FOR EXAMPLE, I GOT TERRIBLY SICK LAST YEAR. I DID NOT NEED TO GO TO GROCERY STORE, FOR 18 MONTHS. I WAS ON SHORT TERM DISABILITY VIA WORK SO LIMITED MY UTILITIES. WHERE I LIVE YOU CANT EVEN TRY TO GO TO A GROCER DURING THE WINTER MONTHS, BUT I HAVE WHAT I NEED. ITS A GOOD TEST FOR WHAT IS COMING. HOWEVER, YOU DONT NEED TO USE A SCAM ARTIST LIKE BAKKER TO PREP FOR MY… Read more »

He quotes the Washington Times, a Unification (Moonie) owned newspaper. He calls Greta Van Susternan “a good Christian” (she is a Scientologist). His show is all selling and politics nowadays.

Although I enjoyed listening to some of the informative guests Jim Bakker often has on his program, I was disappointed and disgusted when he started his “pay for play” deal in recent months. In other words, if you pay a certain extra amount of money as a partner/donor to his ministry, then you can gain access to him personally that others cannot get. Supposedly, this buys you the ability to go and sit down with him one-on-one, in a private nicely decorated room somewhere on his compound, and have a nice little chat with him for a few minutes. I… Read more »

I have only watched Jim for the scam part of his ways. I don’t understand why so many take him seriously. He knows how to take news stories and twist them to bible prophecy and lure people into his web for sure and then cry when he thinks no one believes what he is saying. smh…………. He needs to be taken aside and confronted.

I had been getting monthly shipments of food & water bricks. One shipment from sept 16 arrived with only six packets of food & they charged my account $115.00. Refused the order & have been given the run around getting my money reimbused.The water brick & food shipment that was supposed to be shipped in Aug 16 I never received it even though I was told a second shipment was sent out the end of September, still haven’t received that one & I’m demanding my money back & nothing returned. It’s a total of $185.00 owed. Then in early Sept… Read more »

Me and my football team gang banged Lori Bakker in a motel room, then she asked where was the basketball team?

Flipping a coin with the baseball team to see who would go next?

Is that true?