Fox News Complaints

Fox News Ratings

Fox News Reports

Most Recent Fox News Complaints

Is Fox News a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: TV Shows / Networks Directory ListingFox Broadcasting Company Inc ListingParent: FOX

President Obama

Not sure if I’m sending this email to the right place but here goes. I’m sitting here looking at the Democratic convention.  I find it very disrespectful for your station to address the president of the United States as Barack Obama.

But Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders are addressed as ‘secretary’ Clinton and ‘Senator’ Sanders.

That you voted for President Obama or didn’t vote for president Obama I believe he is still due the respect of the title President when he is spoken of.

I don’t understand how not only your station but other stations are getting away with such disrespect. This type of disrespect has gone on for almost 8 years. I feel like it should have been address long ago.

The last few months of President Obama’s term I would like to see him get the respect he deserves. I hope this will not fall on deaf ear. Thank you Jennifer from Dallas Texas

Submit a Complaint or Review For Fox News

17 Comments on "Fox News"

What is happening to Fox News can’t hardly stand to watch anymore all the good reporters are gone or going
You are starting to go more liberal I watch Fox News to get away from that
Now it seems there is nowhere to go
You are going to loose a lot of viewers
You are becoming fake news
The only reason you are getting harassment charges is because of the liberals blackmailing you where is your integrity and what happened to fair and balanced news

Bob needs to go.

Bob Bechtal is aweful wont watch the five because of of him

Bob Bechtal is a a unclass act. He should be fired like he was before.

You are going to lose a lot of the viewers with the new lineup…..not at all interesting…

Bring back the five at 5 with eric bolling

Mistake by firing O’Reilly

I hope Fox fails after firing O’Reilly. If it is true he went to CNN>>>>it would be fine. Your network will lose more ratings. I used to listen to Fox hours & never missed O’Reilly or Hannity. If we missed his 8 pm show we’d see the 11 pm. Well, this is what you want a left Tv station. You will lose viewers all across the board bc of this. I’d rather read a book or get news from the internet. News, in reality, is limited & controlled by evil G Soros. My husband & I now do not even… Read more »

i agree…

they have to hold intelligent conversations and not speak over

Bob needs help I’ve witnessed this.

why then its nots not fair
or balanced
Bob is a drug user

Get rid of suspender fat guy get someone who’s smart not a friend of the five ur got me gone. Got three degrees. tired of Fox.

Why are so many of your commentators trying to destroy Donal Trump.I’m talking specifically of Megan Kelly,Bret Baier, Tom Shillue and others. They have spent more time in the last week criticizing Mr. Trump for his remarks on the Judge handling his Trump University case and the lack of support of a few Republican Conservatives that what is going on with the sever protest at Trump rallies (ALL waving Mexican flags and burning US Flags), the Clinton Machine and problems with the Clinton Foundation. I’m to the point where I tune in to CNN, which is at least reporting the… Read more »

do you hate America journalists

because control is being lost from the elites

because they are losing power over the common man