ABC Complaints and Reviews

ABC Ratings

ABC Reports

Is ABC a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: TV Shows / Networks Directory ListingWABC Inc Listing

Tired of ABC not having their act together

Every morning my girlfriend and I have coffee starting around 6:30 am. We like to watch channel 12, ABC for the news and information.

Lately that channel has been so “off” on the lining up of the words being spoke to what you hear that you can’t even watch the news or etc.

We can’t even watch the TV screen. We have to look away because the words are so “missed placed” that you can’t even enjoy watching the news in the morning.

ABC – Channel 12 – Flint, MI

Comments

17 Comments on "ABC"

I was absolutely disgusted by the premiere of “Blackish”. Yes, Christopher Columbus was a man of his time. Stop trying to re-write history with today’s sensitivities. Slavery was accepted not only among Whites, but Blacks–see “Africa”. My family will no longer be watching what could have been a funny, endearing show. It’s just become another forum for Black angst.

Last Man Standing was the best Family show on TV. What moran at ABC made this decision to cancel

My favorite show “LAST MAN STANDING” was cancelled.
May be best show ABC has had in 20 years.

I was sickened last night watching Jimmy Kimmel,, who I usually enjoy. The writers have turned the monologue into a political vomit session. I am sure you are not trying to be subtle with the Trump bashing. Shame on you. He is executing the platform on which he ran. He is not a politician. He was voted in based on those 2 items. just because you and your network can’t stand him, there are at least half of your audience that do not feel that way. Your political bias is over the top. Please STOP.

To cancel Last Man Standing because of the political views of ABC is ridicules. Hopefully another network will pick it up. And replace it with Roseanne Barr tells the true story, I will not watch it.

I am sadden by your cancellation of “Last Man Standing”. The show is thought provoking and raised discussion on both sides of issues facing Americans today. You probably would have cancelled “All In the Family”. You really need to consider your decision.

This notice is to inform you of how displeased I am over your cancelling of Last Man Standing. Its one of the best comedies on and cancelling it makes no sense. Being politically correct will prove to be expensive. I will be letting your sponsors know that I will no longer purchase their products.

In regards to your cancelling “Last Man Standing”. It was done for purely political reasons. Did the PC police get to you? On top of that, you resign “Modern Family”. Talk about politically correct. I have nothing against gay men but the show sucks. It is not funny. As of now, I am done with your network and I will be letting all of your sponsors know this.. I am only one but if you get enough “1’s” , it adds up to hundreds, then thousands. Sooner or later it makes a difference. Do yourself and the public a favor,… Read more »

Sam Kinter, I agree wholeheartedly with this comment above by John . Last man standing was a great show and was something the whole family could watch together. I will not watch any more TV shows or news programs from ABC.

I agree. You only canceled Last Man Standing because it’s so true. Can’t take the heat get out of the Kitchen. I love Last Man Standing because it’s so true to life. Instead of the garbage you show all the time. Give us what we want. Put Last Man Standing back on the air.

I can’t believe you cancelled Last Man Standing. Big mistake!!! I hope you reconsider or another network picks it up. You have so many shows that were renewed that are no where near as good as Last Man Standing. I realize everyone has different tastes, but I don’t think YOU realize that.

ABC owned by Disney they cancelled one of the best shows Last Man Standing, and leave on a piece of crap like The View what a bias Network. I urge everyone to cancel their trips to any Disney park bite them in the wallet for their bias. Myself and several of my friends have blocked ABC on our programming guide.

The view needs better hosting….they have a racist attiude to the show….I will no longer watch your channel until the view goes off or you get better hosting…same goes for good morning america!!

I am so disgusted with the idiotic rants from The View especially Goldberg and Behar!! Seriously ABC are you truly that desperate for ratings that you will continue to allow these 2 harpies to demean OUR PRESIDENT? Day after day we are subjected to these 2 amoral washed up want to be “celebreties” talking trash not only about OUR PRESIDENT but his young son Barron. I have long since stopped watching all ABC programming. I am also hoping that enough others will boycott ABC until you either cancel the View or fire those 2. Perhaps you don’t realize that we… Read more »
THE VIEW NEEDS TO BE CANCELED AND REMOVED FROM THE AIR ASAP. WE, THE PUBLIC ARE SICK OF THE INCOMPETENT HOSTS AND THE CONSTANT ONE-SIDED TIRADE OF THOSE WOMEN, ESP. WHOOPIE. SHE IS OBNOXIOUS AND DISGUSTING IN HER CONSTANT ONE-SIDED OPINIONS OF POLITICS, TIME AFTER TIME SHE/THEY IGNORE PROOF OF NO WRONG-DOING VS TRUMP AND CONSTANTLY BOAST THE TRUTH OF THEIR OWN LITTLE IGNORANT MINDS. MYSELF AS WELL AS THOUSANDS OF OTHERS I KNOW ON FACEBOOK HAVE LONG STOPPED WATCHING THIS EGO-INFLATED SHOW OF ESTROGEN YET STILL HAVE THE CLIPS OF IGNORANCE CRAMMED DOWN OUT THROATS.

I just watched the Blackish episode lemons it makes me upset that racism is continuing through TV. If something is brought up over and over it is never forgotten. What is it that you want? The Democrats forgot about blacks long ago if you think they haven’t why has nothing changed when in charge. The cities with Democrats in charge are usually the worst. I’m not racist and don’t really think about it until it’s brought up on TV..The country is in a sad state right now.

I’m not sure I like that Joy Bihar compared Donald Trump to Forest Gump. Regardless of how she feels about Trump, as the mother of a mentally challenged boy I find her comment insensitive. How is it that she never cares what she says or who she hurts? Obviously ABC supports her insensitivity. Very disappointing to say the least.