Boss Revolution Complaints and Reviews

Phone Number: 800-676-8312
Corp Email: support@bossrevolution.com

Is Boss Revolution a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Total Rip off - Scam - Unprofessional reps

Had the calling plan with this company and noticed my balance depleting even when I do not make calls. Inquired about it and each time was told they would investigate.

Most of the times when I called my calls dropped, and each time I tried dialing back, it I kept getting a message that my line was in use. As much as I know and they know, I only have one number registered on this calling plan.

They could never explain why it stayed in use for so many hours even after I called their main line, and notified them that I was unable to call, since the line stayed in use causing me a lot of charges. As much as $13.95 one time, $7.58 another, $7+ on another, on a day I did not even make any call.

The reps with this company are rude and very unprofessional. Also anytime I asked to speak with a supervisor, I would be placed on hold for a long time, one time I was on hold for more than 2 hours.

I can not recommend anyone to use this company. All I can say they are such a rip off and treat people like you have no idea what you are talking about. Total scam and rip-off. Stay away. Not worth the stress or headache.

As of today I have some balance on my account but I will close it and they can do whatever they want with the balance.

More About Boss Revolution

Alternate IDT Corporation Business Names: Boss Revolution, Entrix, Entrix Telecom, Inc., IDT, IDT America, IDT Corp, IDT Financial Services, International Discount Telecom, Net2Phone, Penny Talk, Union Telecard Alliance, Visa Gift2Go

Comments

9 Comments on "Boss Revolution"

The customer service reps don’t go above and beyond as they are suppose to be.
Do not make any attempt to send money on this service. Any mistake from your part, and they will take hostage your money for a week or more.

I received 2 phone calls claiming I had signed up for Boss Revolution (Never heard them!) & giving me an account number. Also a text in Spanish (English is my only language).

Boss revolution selling H20 Pin and it doesnot work. I called H20 company today they don’t recognized Boss revolution. Big question now. 3/8/2017. Boss also have bad customer service. also we concerned about H20 too some of their pin does not work.. the only company it works and has no problems is Verizon and ATT.

Slow website respond…..

I’m an Internatinal Private Detective, Boss Revolution is a Ponzi scheme designed to defraud you from your credit card. They are highly trained in their criminal methodologies in order to appear legitimate. You must inform the FBI and Interpol since their main branch is in Panama. The group has operators that are trained to legitimize their criminal fraud undertakings very convincing…

I also receiced a text and three phone calls thanking me for my subscription to boss revolution. The calls were to give me some security code to access my account again which I never signed up for. I don’t know this company or what they do but they need to stop trying to fraud people.

Got a text, followed by a phone call. Who are you jerks? I’m on the No Call list. Stop bothering me or I’ll call the Feds.

This company is indeed a SCAM!!! I bought one of these 5 dollar cards to try to call my mother overseas. She was not home so nobody answered the phone. When I tried to use the card again the following day an automated recording said I had to purchase another card because my pin was transferred to another number. This company is a TOTAL RIP OFF. How they are allowed to operate in America just shows the sad state this country has come to.

this man who writes this is an stupid retarded because how in the world he thinks a thecnical deparment can fix a telephone number only because he cannot connect to a number that is off on the other country. (buy another phone stupid if you know that if using another phone works. throw away your garbage and buy another one)