Frontier Communications Complaints

Company Contact: Maggie Wilderotter - CEO

Frontier Communications Ratings

Frontier Communications Reports

Most Recent Frontier Communications Complaints

Is Frontier Communications a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Telecom Directory ListingFrontier Communications Corporation Listing

Fraudulent Service Promises

My level of dissatisfaction with Frontier Communications has steadily grown over the last year. Specifically, with their internet. Over 20 calls to their local, state, and corporate offices over a 15-month period have not produced any change. In fact, while in a conversation with a lady who supposedly worked in the president’s office, we were disconnected-permanently (August 17, 2016). She claimed a problem with her phone. In the president’s office of a phone company! There simply is nowhere to go to resolve an issue of fraud.

I was told, repeatedly, that since I live in rural southern Ohio my speed would be very slow. Time after time technicians worked to “tweak” the service; however, it remained slow. Now, it is just not slow-it disappears. Every day, on the average, my internet disappears 15-20 times. That has risen to a new level of fraud.

I pay for service, even though it is slow, and I do not receive the service. I am tired of the chase, the lies, and the poor customer service. I would encourage everyone to file complaints with the Better Business Bureau and the Public Utilities Commission. Since I do not have a choice of providers in my area, I am bound to this horrible company. While I could get internet from a satellite provider, the cost is much more pronounced. In fact, one of the ladies I talked with in the “president’s office” apologized for the problems and stated, “You could use satellite service: however, it is more expensive. I am not able to solve your problem.”

I have retired; however, I now offer a small consulting service. I work internationally and use the internet almost constantly. Frontier should be embarrassed by the “thousands” of complaints they have on file with the BBB and in other posts. This company must be held responsible for their commitment to the “public interest.”

Frontier Communications – 3 High Ridge Park Stanford CT 06905 | 203-614-5600