Andro400 Complaints

Andro400 Ratings

Andro400 Reports

Most Recent Andro400 Complaints

Is Andro400 a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Supplements Directory ListingNatural Health Solutions ListingResponse From Company

Switched Dosage

I recently ordered a bottle of Andro 400 to try. I received a bottle containing 60 capsules of 600mg each. It seemed to help so I ordered a second bottle on the plan to automatically send a bottle once a month. This bottle also contained 60 capsules of 600mg each. Now my wife was interested in the product because it seemed to reduce belly fat. So I ordered her the 3 bottle package at a slightly higher cost than the plan I had.

We received the package of Andro 400 and found that each bottle contained 60 capsules of 300mg each. I went back to the Webb site to check if I had over looked something in the dosage size. I cold not find anything. Further, when I tried to contact them, I clicked on their “contact us” button I was looped to a web browser. Clicked on the “customer service” button and I was looped to a web browser. The only way I can contact Andro400 is the US mail.

If you cannot trust a company to give the same dosage in each bottle, then you can’t trust them to have the content to be legitimate.

Official Responses from Andro400

By: Ron Jensen On: April 11, 2014

This complaint is erroneous in that Andro400 previously contained 300 mg of Eurycoma longifolia 50:1root extract per capsule, the daily recommended dosage was two (2) capsules per day – which equals 600mg for TWO capsules.

Andro400 formulation was changed to 150 mg of Eurycoma longifolia 100:1 root extract per capsule. Due to the increase (double) of Eurycoma longifolia and to maintain its equivalent efficacy the capsules were reduced to 150 mg per capsule, the daily recommended dosage is two (2) capsules per day – equating to 300 mg for two capsules.

Furthermore, Andro400 on its contact-us page (http://www.andro400.com/contact-us) provides an option to enter and send a message on-line, a customer support email address (customer_support@andro400.com) plus a phone number (888-400-0435).

Most Recent Reviews About Andro400

More About Andro400

Andro400 Address 35 W. Main St. Ste B-121 Ventura, CA 93001

Submit a Complaint or Review For Andro400

128 Comments on "Andro400"

Uh. First things first. You go to the doctor to get a blood test to see if your testosterone levels are low, IF not move on. If they are ,the DOCTOR will give you a script to bring your levels back up. This crap like Andro400 is a placebo. A.k.a.
You’re getting screwed.

Does it have any caffeine like effects? I absolutely cannot tolerate much caffeine at all.

Oral testosterone boosters do not work, If you go to a doctor for treatment, they will give you a shot. It has to be intravenous. Anything taken orally has to go through the gut, and the digestive process will break it down for nutrition. This company exists in order to charge your credit card. That is their true purpose in life. It is a scam.

I disagree. I have been taking Andro400 for a little over a year and have lost 25 lbs. of belly fat.

And Miley Cyrus is a virgin

I can absolutely attest to my weight loss since using Andro400. I went from a 37 waist to a 34. I’ve turned back my diabetes and my BP is now normal for a 65 yr old male. It doesn’t matter what you say as long as I and my friends and children know the truth.

Yeh! Been using the product for about two months now. Have so much energy that I only sleep 3 to 4 hours a night, I just turned 50 and the wife has to lock herself up to keep me out, and even when she let me in she see the effects a d has begun growing a mustache now. I in the center group now and the customer service reps call me for answers.

I heard about it on the radio too, I ordered it used it as directed and noticed immediately in the morning I’m waking up with a b***r like I did when I was in puberty. I’m hornier and my muscles are harder I do occasionally 20 or so pushups every few days and my chest is growing faster I’m 41 years old it hasn’t done anything for weight loss I noticed 0 difference there but it is definitely definitely increasing the testosterone in my body I promise you that. I’ve ordered again two bottles and I’ve upped my dosage till… Read more »

I’M HAVING ANSIETY ATTACKS,,I ALLMOST BIT MY TOUGH OFF LAST NITE

You’re also losing your ability to spell.

lol

I just want something so I can get a good b***r again and lose some of my belly.

Try some Popsicle sticks and some kite string

Focus on losing your belly, and the b***r will come along. Weight loss is the best aphrodisiac.

Wow! What an eye opener! I heard about this product while driving. I thought I had found the answer to my problems. I have lost some weight by eating more raw foods and exercising. But I decided not to buy this product but after reading all these complaints I think I will keep my money in my pocket. Plus I don’t like auto ship scams they are too hard to stop. Also if their customer support was (all that) their would not be so many complaints about it.

Plenty is being said about the E. longifolia, but I ask again about the “Andro” part, what is it and it’s health risks?

Is the “Andro” in Andro400 problematic? Saw an article about it having many health risks, including prostate cancer.

That’s not true, I just read the article. It said if you are taking meds FOR that, you shouldn’t use Andro. You should also not mix using Andro with pills like V****a.

I haven’t seen any information about men taking this product that have been diagnosed and treated previously for prostate cancer?
Does this cause a problem or a conflict?

Just a general comment on scams – a popular way to rip off customers these days is to have them unknowingly sign up for monthly supply. Sometimes it’s hidden in the mice type. I had to cancel a credit card to insure that a company couldn’t hit me with monthly bills. I also notice that ads for many products indicate you’re waiving your right to sue them. I don’t know if those disclaimers are legal, but it should make you suspicious.

i work in the credit card industry, cancelling a card or changing its number will not cease a recurring payment or your obligation to fund it, so your statement is not true

Actually it in fact works. Well, for Debit Cards.

Worked for me. Twice. And I notified the CC company both times not to honor the charge. They were fine with it. I owed nothing.
More likely you work for Andro400.

BS. Cancelng a card may not cease your legal responsibility to pay but it will sure as hell stop a company from being able to charge you. When the credit card comes back as declined how in the world would this company be able to charge you? Nonsense.

Just because there is no CC to charge doesn’t mean your legal obligation has stopped. Just like if you stopped paying your utility/rent bill at some point you are going to be sued. The reason why JP and you think cancelling works is that its not worth it for GNC to sue to recoup the owed monies, but legally they could.

Hemlock is all natural too, doesn’t mean it is good for you.

But then it isn’t legal to package it and sell it as a supplement, last I checked.

Actually, it is. Everything has a medicinal value, in the right dosage.

Well said, Lanie. Beauty and brains ! Nice to see and read !

So is cow p**p!

it may be good for some folk though especially democrat voters.

poor losers are everywhere, even here, apparently. Get over it. You lost. YOU ARE IN THE MINORITY. YOU ARE WEAK AND WORTHLESS.

lots of phoney balonga here . most is obvious trying to persuade you not to buy with out never trying. i am trying myself for a month …i am 65 male. will make HONEST evaluation in 30 day trial ,,,, would like to lose 20#’s and 4-6 inches in girth . this an honest valuation , not mumbo-jumbo you have read so far.

Ok Kip…It’s been 2 years since you posted this, why no review?

Don’t even think about it. I tried Androw 400 for three months and got absolutely no benefit at all, not one ounce lost, no smaller waist size, no sex drive, etc. These are no more than sugar pills. All their advertising is a bunch of bunk. Don’t waste your money.

and in three months you didn’t learn how to spell it?

Hahahaha

For increased sex drive…your sex partner and you should start eating healthy, lose weight and exercise. Liking how you look and feel and liking what you see increases sex drive. Reasonable portions and properly prepared food have no bad side effects when eaten.

If you look at the Andro400 main page and contact us page, you will clearly see full contact information for the company – phone and email included. In fact, you can see full contact info at the top of this page, despite this review claiming they could only snail-mail Andro400. Andro400 has a customer support which can answer your questions, including your question about ingredients confusion. You will find that some time ago the extract ratio of Andro400 changed from 50:1 to 100:1; therefore, the mg were reduced by half since the extract was doubled. The result is the same… Read more »

The fact to consider is that if you give your body a substitute for what it already produces, the brain will tell the producing glands to produce less of it. An endocrinologist told me that I had low "T" due to hypogonadism….at age 66 I really don’t need to plant more seeds in her garden, do I. And, a testosterone supplement would gradually shrink my nuts leaving a large, sagging bag of two marbles…I declined to supplement and risk getting prostate cancer, as well.

LOL!!!

I get concerned as well when I look at testosterone supplements and the long list of safety information. That’s why I choose to use Andro400 and other all natural products. Andro400 consists of an herb that has been used in Asia for thousands of years that’s a track record I feel comfortable with. But it does get confusing when you hear words like supplement; the difference here is that Andro400 is a dietary supplement that stimulates the bodies own production of T, and that’s why it’s safe and that’s also why results will vary.

I would be concerned about using an "herb that has been used for thousands of years in Asia". Do you really think that Asians have been treating "low t" for thousands of years? I have a bridge to sell you.

The only herb asians have been using for thousands of years is cannabis. Wont make you skinny, will help with sex drive for sure!!

Asians didn’t treat “low t” for years – they used the herb as part of their health regimen, particularly for sexual function, and have documented this extensively. Asian culture has documented the usage of a variety of medicinal herbs over the centuries (western medicine ignores this research). There’s lots of information on eurycoma longifolia out there, if you’re interested. Today’s medical field only recently started measuring the effects of low testosterone and came up with the catch-phrase “low T.” This is common. For example, traditional Chinese medicine recommends consuming apples for their health benefit, but only recently have we become… Read more »

Scam…do you really think this company discovered the one and only miracle drug for weight loss? if that was the case every company that makes weight loss supplements would be selling this formula and every doctor would recommend it. The only way to truly drop pounds is stopping feeding your face with extra calories.

The herb in this product, eurycoma longifolia, has been used safely in Asia for centuries to boost testosterone. Furthermore, clinical studies have confirmed its efficacy. Been to there website (www.andro400.com)? The company offers a 90 day guarantee if it doesn’t work for you – so where’s the scam?

company shill much?

Wow….I am surprised at these comments….I have been on this product for 5 months now and have lost weight…gained energy…I am diabetic type 2…my blood sugar levels have leveled out….They have been in business for 10 years…that should speak for itself…If people would look at the website correctly and thorughly…they will see that there is in deed a contact us tab that provides the company’s email address and phone number….I have never had a problem contacting them…and as far as the guys comment about dosage…It specifically shows on the website 150 mg per capsule…..Dont judge the product by negative comments….try… Read more »

It appears andro 400 has affected your grammar recall. Stop using it immediately.

Remember the old adage: "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is". I think this ad and this company fit the ‘adage’.

Andro400 has been in business for 10 years and stands behind its product 100%. What other company offers autoship customers the ability to click on a website link (Contact Us page) to cancel an autoship? Andro400 also has a phone number (805-400-3145) to respond to customers, an email (customer_support@andro400.com) that is responded to within 24 hours, or less.

I don’t know why you REPEATEDLY use the the reason “been in business for 10 years.”

I can come up with many companies that were in business for more then 10 years and are gone now.

My Urologist says that this product (& other similar products) are all basically placebos.
He advised me to not waste my money on these types of things.

Of course your dr is going to tell you this. You don’t think he is stupid do you. Why would he recommend something that will take money away from him? If it works you won’t be going to him anymore.

Your urologist, obviously you should find someone who’s graduated from high school.

Thanks to everyone for the comments. I too was going to order this, then I read the comments…and the address. Anything that comes from COMMIEFORNIA can not be good.

It’s comes from Florida alphadunce. Run along now and go peel your roadkill or dinner will be late again.

I heard a commercial on the radio and very interested in trying this product but after reading the complaints it seems to make sense to me that if they don’t have the customer service to follow up on the product they sell it is just another get rich quick for them. I’m out, I think I will get the prescription meds instead.

I ordered, then followed up with a call a few days later. I had no problem contacting them or getting my questions answered. Maybe you had the wrong number.

I read the scam reports so I’m out… VOTE MILLER IN 2015

I was thinking of ordering based on the radio ads I have been hearing. I am glad I read all the reviews. If you cannot contact the Andro400 people by phone or email, it is not a product that I want to purchase. Also, the comment made by the Andro400 people was a big red flag as well.

Just look at the website…It has a customer service # posted right under contact us…..I have never had a problem with contacting this company and love the product…I lost 16 lbs within 60 days…

what is the big deal about, " more mobile sperm" damned if I want to pay anymore child support payments for a quickie.

Try abstinence.