Accountemps Complaints

Accountemps Ratings

Accountemps Reports

Most Recent Accountemps Complaints

Is Accountemps a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Staffing / Job Headhunter Directory ListingRobert Half International Company Listing

Don't Trust Them

N Olmsted OH office sent me on a wild goose chase for a company, they never returned my call when I was lost TWICE.

I tried calling the company I was to go to work for, wrong # given to me by Accntmps.

They never apologized and the job has been reposted with a higher hourly rate. I have over 20 years of experience and they couldn’t even tell me the dress code for the company.

I would NEVER recommend RH or Accttmps and have filed complaints with the BBB and OH Atty Gen Office.

Submit a Complaint or Review For Accountemps

5 Comments on "Accountemps"

Liesfromthewhitehouse

The problem with Accountemps is that they make you take all these exams for jobs that have already been filled. It is indeed a scam company when they have you sign up front. Once you are in the system for more than a month ( without a job) they forget about you. Also their online training is a joke. Very rarely do these training programs go with what employers want. Such as ADP experience. You are better of networking yourself than wasting time and money signing up with them.

Accountemps, Robert Half, and Office Team are the same company, same owner. Their temp hiring procedure and the tests are pathetic! No, don’t go there. There are only 2 companies that I have experienced working work with and both I highly recommend, staffs are nice and truthful- Midwest Staffing and Kelly Services.

They do seem to want a lot of hoops to jump through. I took the excel (r) test today, if they can use me they will call again.
I am dealing with the Allentown Office.

I am going through the same thing with the Paramus office. Plus all they do is post fake jobs and gives one fake name from e-mail account while wasting people time. Someone need to take a look into what they are doing, because it can’t be legal.