Tactical T2000 Complaints and Reviews

Corp Email: info@t2000store.com
Company Contact: David Allen - Manager

Is Tactical T2000 a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Fraudulent charges

I first purchased a T2000 Headlamp in January, and was charged $19.99. Now I see my account has been charged 2 more times for the same item.

I am working with my bank to stop any more charges from coming through, but will have to go through a resolution process.

I see on the internet that there are others with the same problem of multiple charges with this company.

This company appears to have problems with their billing process. Consumers should not have to spend hours in resolution after making a purchase.

Comments

2 Comments on "Tactical T2000"

My credit card has been hit each month for the past six months for 19.99 from Tactical. Today I reported this company to my credit card company and they have opened a fraud case. In this day and age, this kind of “mistake” is NOT a mistake, especially when you call the phone number and no one answers …..

also purchased a flashlight for $19.99 two months ago. today 8/10/17 I find a deduction from my checking account for $19.99, separate from what was paid for the flashlight. Want my last charge refunded, or possible legal action will be initiated.