Major Golf Pro Complaints and Reviews

Phone Number: 855-203-1676
Corp Email: support@majorgolfpro.com

Is Major Golf Pro a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

SCAM ALERT: MAJOR GOLF PRO

Major Golf Pro is offering, and will send a FREE sleeve of golf balls.

What they don’t tell you is you are automatically enrolled in their membership program.

I receive automatic notifications whenever a charge is made to my credit card (NFCU), so when this charge popped up this morning I contacted the company; response:

Your refund for Major Golf Pro Associate Membership is being processed on in the amount of $47.83 for Order #365571. Be advised it takes 4-5 business days for this to post to your account.

Please note that the credit will appear on your billing statement as MAJOR GOLF PRO 855-203-1676.

15 Most Recent Reviews

Comments

17 Comments on "Major Golf Pro"

I misread or did not understand the $1.00 golf ball ad on line. I called Major Golf Pro to complain after reading several other complaints. They asked me to stay and I refused. I was referred to an up-line person who listened, politely made a counter offer but, I still refused. Then Major Golf Pro said they would put the money back into my account in 4 to 5 days. The money was placed back into my account within 2 days. I don’t know if it was a scam or mistake but, THEY DID HONOR THEIR WORD and that does… Read more »

SCAM ALERT!!! Do not sign up for this scam. Read the following reviews. They are charging for a membership that is undisclosed and do not want to refund your money.

Do not sign up for the $1.00 golf balls. First of all they are terrible. I used one and left the other two on the course. Second they begin charging you $47.83 on a monthly basis. When you call they try to tell you that you signed up for the membership and will discount it blah blah blah. This is the typical scam that works on older folks like me who don’t always pay the closest attention to their bills.

I TOO SENT $1 FOR THE SLEEVE OF GOLFBALLS NOT REALIZING THE WOULD MAKE MONTHLY CHARGES INDEFINITELY FOLLOWING THE SHIPPING OF THE BALLS. JUST REPORTED TO MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY AS FRAUDENT CHARGES BUT STILL STUCK WITH $235 IN CHARGES BUT ELIMINATED SOME $330 WORTH OF CONTINUING CHARGES. WHEN I TRIED TO CONTACT THIS COMPANY I COULD ONLY FIND A SEVICING AGENT WHO COULDNT EVEN GIVE ME A CORPORATE NUMBER.

what a disgusting organization you have to take advantage of the human being.. I will further send my complaint to the better business bureau and the attorney general……………..

Upon Checking my Bank Statement, I was also charged 47.83 for the past three months for a grand total 143.49. I blame myself for not checking my statement monthly. I just canceled my debit card and hopefully I will from now on check my statement in a timely matter. I wouldn’t waste my time calling them because of no cooperation from Major Golf Pro as previously written by their other victims.

Had much the same experience as other victims report. Called their number to have them issue credit to my account which they refused to do. Hung up on me. I’ll challenge charge but am not optimistic of a happy outcome.

Same complaint as other people who were scammed. Used the TRIAL offer for 3 golf balls for one dollar for shipping. Today I found $47.XX charge on my account. I called the “customer care” line and was given the “fast talker” sales pitch, which I had to interrupt to even tell “Adam” what my complaint was about. I was told that the order was for a seven day trial period and then you are charged for golf videos, and other goodies. I told them I didn’t want anything else, I hadn’t even had time to try the balls yet. I… Read more »

I told them I was reporting their scam to attorney general and I got 100% of my money back

Yes, I fell for it. $48 per month for nothing. Nothing came with the balls to describe the alleged “service”.

I also have a charge on my card for $47.83. I called and informed them and again they refused to give a credit. I am disputing it with my card company. Maybe, it hasn’t been paid yet. Total Scam!!!

Tell them you are calling attorney general , get $$ back

This truljy should be made awre to the prople who put this on facebook! They are totally fraudulent, with thei promition! I called 4 times, about my cancellation and the one charge all ready drafted out if my bank account would not be credited! I’m not stopping if I have to call every day!!

What a scam! Pay $1 to ship an order for a “free” sleeve of golf balls, and then get a charge for $47? And what a rude customer service experience….

My wife does the bills but it’s my fault. Payed $1 to handle shipping for a free sleeve of balls. Unknowingly they’ve been charging me $47 for the last 6 months. Wonder how many saps these thieves ripped off. anyone wants to send them a F*U message here’s their support #
support@majorgolfpro.com

Bunch of thieves in the night

I also ordered the 3 golf balls as did many others. I just got my credit card bill and was billed an additional $47.83. It appears this is a scam and the complaints add up, but I do not see if anybody got creditted back or what is our next step.