DICK’S Sporting Goods Complaints and Reviews

345 Court St
Coraopolis, Pennsylvania 15108 USA

Phone Number: 724-273-3400
Company Contact: Ed Stack - CEO and Chairman

Is DICK’S Sporting Goods a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Dick's sporting goods living up to there name, in a bad way

They’re advertising a product that is not really available to all people.

I wanted to buy a pedal boat and my local store did not have it. And online wanted me to travel an extra 1.5 hours or pay $120.00 extra in freight.

I tried calling and they did nothing to help.

And I asked to speak to a supervisor, I was told one would call me back, and that did not happen.

Comments

4 Comments on "DICK’S Sporting Goods"

Advertises in Sundays paper 12 and 20 gauge Winchester shotgun slugs. Drove in the rain , only to find out they haven’t had any 12 gauge Winchester slugs for over a year.

i was going to order a jacket that has been on sale for more that one month and today Happy Easter that the stores are supossed to be on sale they put the jacket at regular price .Happy easter too DICKS .Very disappointed

My son wanted to use a gift card along with birthday money to order 3 basketball jerseys of some of his favorite players, all 3 jerseys said they were in stock and the order went through. As of tonight I just received an email that the order was canceled for 1 or more item from my order, and it proceeded to show that the entire order was cancelled. I tried to view the order status and conveniently their site is now under maintenance. I’m extremely disappointed…but not near as disappointed as my 10 year old son will be once he… Read more »
I placed an order on line on January 4, 2017. All four of the items I ordered were in stock and I received confirmation of such. On January 10, 2017, I only received 3 out of the 4 items and so I went online to see where the 4th item was. Initially, it said it was “Processing” but I later found out by going online that the balance of my order was “Cancelled” by someone at Dick’s. When I looked online again for the item, I could see that the particular size and color that I originally ordered was now… Read more »