NTT Nails Complaints and Reviews

Baytown, Texas 77520 USA

Phone Number: 281-428-5575

Is NTT Nails a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Not for me

Went to get nails done man behind counter said 20 min wait. I end up waiting an hour. He got to me he rushed with me I should have left then. Told him what I wanted he started on me and then ask me to sit in massage chair so another lady could finish my nails. And he started on some one else I thought it was very in professional as I watched other customers hey nails started and finished by same person, I waited for another 15 min to have nails finished.

Finally lady come up to me, mean lookin on her face, she was very rude I told her I needed square edges of nails softened, and she she asked me on all of them I said of course..

2nd visit I thought would go better but not, receptionist ask what I needed I told her color change on two nails and she told me wait would be 20 min. I day there 40 no one acknowledged me I got up and left with the impression my pretty dark skin was not welcomed there.

They were rude and unprofessional. Went around corner and got excellent service thanks Cali nails your the best.

Comments