Masego Safari Spa Complaints and Reviews

Corp Email: enquiries@masego.com.sg
Company Contact: Mary Chia - Founder

Is Masego Safari Spa a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Rude staff

I bought a Groupon for Masego Spa Massage and tried calling Masego so many times for a few days to book an appointment, but the phone will never be picked up. So one random time, I called and the phone was engaged. so i waited for a few minutes before calling, thinking their staff must be using the phone. However, they still did not pick up. Honestly, why would they open for business if they dont bother picking up the phone. This is the only available hotline to book appointment. I initially wanted to try out their massage and if its good, consider signing up a massage package. However, if its so difficult to even get them to pick up, I doubt i will be able to book appointment.

Next day, I tried calling again. Finally somebody picked up. So I decided to book an appointment. I just casually asked how long in advance must i call in if I were to cancel or postpone the appointment. Instead of explaining politely, the staff chided me and say if i were to cancel or postpone, my groupon will be deemed used.

Then, she started personally attacking me and saying ” its because of this kind of customers like you, it disrupt our schedules. You all keep changing time, end up we delay other customers’ time”.

Honestly, It was just a precaution question. Why did she have to raise her voice. I was taken aback at her attitude. Compare to so many spa I went to, this has one of the most rude staff. Customer Service is really bad.

I am not even gonna redeem this Groupon, I will not even give this place a try. I don’t mind throwing my money away then visit this spa. Seriously, the fact that Massego engage Groupon, I’m sure they are lacking of business., probably due to such crazy and obnoxious staff. If you don’t believe, try calling in. I doubt anyone will pick up or even if there is, you will be personally attacked for just enquiring a casual question.

Comments