Carver High School Atlanta Complaints

Company Contact: Yusuf Muhammad - Principal

Carver High School Atlanta Ratings

Carver High School Atlanta Reports

Most Recent Carver High School Atlanta Review

Is Carver High School Atlanta a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Schools & Academic Programs Directory ListingGW Carver High School Atlanta Listing

School Unsafe

There were 4 adult females who came to the New Carver High School to jump my daughter.

The principal didn’t contact the school police, but the next day when he put me out of the building, they greeted me.

I asked the one with the beard Like George Washington, “are you aware of the incident that took place with 4 adult females coming on campus to fight my daughter?”. His reply was, “What are you talking about?”.

He called police to escort one of me, but he didn’t contact them when 4 females came on campus to jump my daughter, because she wouldn’t open a gym door.

My daughter was put in iss and told not to return without an adult.

I called to tell them the meeting will be at 8:30 sharp, the following morning because she will be there.

When I asked him- did he contact the police, he got up, said hold on, left the room, got some papers, came back, and told me he no longer had to talk to me because I have no rights to my kids. He did ask for documents.

I told my child to go to class. I left only to be greeted by the school police.

Most Recent Reviews About Carver High School Atlanta

Click To Search For Carver High School Atlanta Complaints

More About Carver High School Atlanta

The New Schools at Carver - 404-802-4400

Submit a Complaint or Review For Carver High School Atlanta

1 Comment on "Carver High School Atlanta"

I recognize your outrage. You must be of a race that traditionally can express themselves in complete and proper sentences. I’ll bet your daughter is law-abiding and did not want to collude with illegal troublemakers coming into the school. They will probably sue and win. MOVE TO FAR NORTH ATLANTA!!!