Gio London Complaints and Reviews
RatingsAverage Rating: 1.00 out of 5
Based On: 2 Reviews
Number Of Comments: 9
Damage ReportsReported Losses: $1,400.00
Average Reported Losses: $700.00
Most Recent Complaint
Defective E-Scooter, No response nor reply
This is Jamal Jalali. You sold and delivered me an electrical Gio Scooter on October 30, 2013. Next day, October 31, 2013, I called you several times and I reported that I have several issues with the scooter. Since last contact, November 04, 2013, I attempted to contact your store again many many times but I didn’t hear you. For unknown reason(s) you refused to answer. The scooter you sold me has several issues:
1) I took it for the first ride. It ran out of fully charged batteries after just 16km!! I had to haul it back home!! You told me this scooter has two batteries and can easily go around 80km. These brand new batteries should not die that quickly. They are standard batteries.
2) The blue button under steering bar does not make any difference to the speed. You told me the scooter has two speeds and the blue button adjusts the speed either up to 23km/h or 32km/h. It still goes nothing more than 23km/h. Where is 32km/h speed?
3) The odometer is not working and displays weird values. It does not display the actual distance as well as the battery life.
4) You did not provide me with the scooter’s paddles and told me they are stored under the seat but there is nothing but batteries. The scooter should have them and you cannot sell it without the paddles. It is illegal!
5) You sold me the scooter and a helmet but you didn’t deliver the helmet to me. You told me you forgot but I can come to your store and pick it up. You never made yourself available to complete your sale and fix the issues I have.
I called you many times but you didn’t pick up. Also I texted message and emailed you but still you decided not to respond. I need an answer and I would definitely like the above issues fix as soon as possible as. Most of the issues are directly related to its one-year warranty. If you are unable to fix them, I want to return it; the scooter is completely defective.
I gave you enough time to fix the scooter and provide me with the paddles and the helmet. Now I have no choice but to continue with my compliant to the Ministry of Consumer Services.
Please treat people the same way you would like to be treated. Thank you very much.
Gio London Amar Wholesalers, Houman Mourad – 25 Dundas Ave. West Mississauga, ON, L5B email@example.com (647) 772-4312