Camping World Complaints and Reviews

Phone Number: 888-626-7576
Company Contact: Marcus Lemonis - Chairman, CEO

Is Camping World a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Horrible customer service

If I could use a negative rating, I would! After a great buying experience at Camping World in Colfax, my husband and I expected nothing less when our brand new RV needed some repairs.

Boy we’re we wrong!

We have been dealing with the service department AND their manager for over 6 weeks without any resolve.

Brought our RV in for for repairs to molding over cab and a few other items. We were told they would need to check with manufacturer for our warranty.

Our camper was LESS than a year old and under warranty.

Not only has the service department been less than helpful with any response, but the manager assured us it would be taken care of and updates would be sent to us weekly. Going in to week 7 without any issues taken care of.

Buyers beware!

Camping World will be friendly while you’re in the process of buying, but you’ll be forgotten when you need any maintenance.

Very disappointed in their lack of customer care and will be looking to contact the Better Business Bureau.

More About Camping World

Good Sam Enterprises LLC | Camping World Inc - RV Sales & Service - 250 Parkway Dr #270 Lincolnshire Illinois 60069 | 847-808-3000 | CWI Inc | CWGS Enterprises LLC - PO Box 6888 Englewood CO 80155 | 800-234-3450 | info@goodsamfamily.com

Comments

10 Comments on "Camping World"

hope you got my complaint ronald j. taylor phone no. 276-734-4296 e mail litaann57@gmail.com. if you care you will call or reply!!!

bought a new 2018 Thor rv in July from Kingston, NY – nothing but a horror show for getting repairs done. It’s still there and Thor is “fighting” about the repairs that need to be done. Meahwhile we have paid reservations for the long weekend coming up and no RV.

Since Camping World CEO Marcus Lemonis has requested us Trump supporters not shop at their facilities, we all should honor his request. He made the request on CNBC because he obviously is anti Trump and doesn’t agree with him. Please honor his request and no longer shop at Camping World for anything.

I feel exactly the same way. Wife and i recently bought a new trailer in Pooler GA. Experience was quite good, except the finance dept did not explain the financing properly, 1st two payments have been returned. But I feel the same way about Mr. Lemonis and will do as he asks and never shop there or buy anything from them as long as Mr. Leomis is CEO!!

We purchased a new 2014 Thor motor home in June 2014 from Camping World in Council Bluffs, Iowa. We traded in a fifth wheel that we felt was not assessed at a unrealistic value but we felt that we got a good deal on the RV and felt we would receive good service from Camping World throughout the states ,so felt that we made a good choice. Sales staff was fantastic BUT once they get your money the service personnel are not helpful much of the time and the availability of getting quick repairs and service is an issue. We… Read more »

You blocked me ? Really ? You damaged my RV . Lied to us . Lost my RV for 3 days . Wouldn’t respond to us or the manufacturer. And when you ask if you could help me and I respond on face book , you block me . This company is shameless .

How can they continue to run a business in this way? I say they can’t. Sooner or later they will reach the tipping point. My camper has now been in for repairs for a longer period of time than I have been able to use it AND nobody cares.

They are more interested in selling predatory loans than campers.
Went in to buy a 2017 Thor Vegas and finance guy tried to convince us to take out a 20 year loan (essentially a mortgage) for $75,000 at 6.9% to save $3000 when we were already pre-approved for the purchase through our credit union at 1.9%. THEY ARE PREDATORY LENDERS GETTING KICKBACKS FROM THE BANK. Contacted the company, no response.

March Sat went to Camping world Woodstock Ga. Haggled with sales. They brought unit in from another store. Did not have a few options it was suppose to. But I settled for it. Then during the fiancé part the lady pressured me into the Good Sam warrenties I had said no she she keeped on. Called next day o see if we could redo the paper work and was told no they did not even return calls. So the unit cost me $10,000.00 more by time all added. Never deal with Camping World.

We purchased a 2017 Winnebago view at Camping World Beth Dr., Spartanburg, SC We had numerous issues with this brand-new vehicle when we picked it up The roof was leaking and water damage to the inside behind the driver side seat and passenger side seat on the panels. The rear slide for the bedroom needs a new motor. The valance in blinds in the bedroom on both windows and the brackets for the blinds on the passenger and driver side in the front of the cab need it replaced The battery had to be replaced in the coach There were… Read more »