Plaza Services Complaints and Reviews

Phone Number: 727-531-5484
Corp Email: service@plaza-electronics.com
Company Contact: Robert Heliker - President

Is Plaza Services a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Player worse than when brought in for repair

The Wild Goose Chase To Largo and Back!

On or about the 3rd of January, 2017, I decided to bring in my Panasonic 5 Disc CD player for repair to Plaza Electronics as it was skipping. I took it to Plaza Electronics in Largo and left it for repair. They called and I said ok to repair for $100, and yes, I will buy a remote for $38.35.

Took it home, it was not repaired. Called then, “bring it in, it’s under warranty.”, they said.

I drove another 40 minute round trip to Largo and I left it, then drove home.

I called, some time later, they said it’s fixed. “It was a cracked wheel causing slip.” (Why he gave it back to me the first time, without checking that it was not fixed, is gross incompetence.)

On March 8, 2017, I drove the 80 min round trip and picked it up. Took it home. Tried to play it. It won’t even play past the first song, and skips to the end and stops.

So the player was in worst condition then when I brought it in on Jan 3rd!

Plus, a waste of 240 driving minutes through heavy traffic. As a senior in my 77th year, it was very hard on me.

I did not call them, as I want a refund. They would tell me to bring it back in. Twice fooled, thrice shy, and driving there 3 times. I am not giving it back to them and opt, under the law, for a refund under failure of consideration for money paid.

Thanks for your help, Captain Bob