HomeServe USA Complaints and Reviews

Corp Email: info@hsusacorp.com
Company Contact: Thomas J. Rusin - CEO

Is HomeServe USA a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Constant Calls, Daily, all hours and then they hang up. 877-444-7750

Constant, Daily all hours and then they hang up.

Tried to catch one and when I heard breathing I asked them to stop and it continues more.

Official Responses from HomeServe USA

By: Cynthia Rubin On: April 10, 2013

Hi Mrs. Duane Long,

If you would prefer not to receive mailings, please call 1-888-752-6740 and one of our representatives can help you.. Please allow 30 days for your request to be processed. During that time, you may continue to receive mail while our records are being updated. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Comments

4 Comments on "HomeServe USA"

On Saturday October 14th, 2017 I had an appointment with homeserv USA to install a register board. They gave me a time frame from 12pm-4pm. I stayed home all day and no one came and neither called. I called and was told at 4pm. that they don’t do repairs on weekends. I rescheduled another appointment for October 17th, 4pm-8:30pm. Again no one came and didn’t call. The technician that came on Labor day and installed had taken parts off my furnace and left them on the floor in the basement, no came back to installed the parts taken off furnace.

The company is a scam they do not offer 24/7 service most experience techs gave left due to being mistreated and verbally abused after 15 years of service and taking care of sick child . Because of added medical expense on the Company they let me go . Kama will happen here

Return their add if it comes with a stamp returnable envelope with junkk paper. They are paying for it! Just make sure your name and address is not return with the junk.

I agree. We get letters from them almost every month and have for about 2 years. I’ve requested they stop sending them but they won’t. I’m really tired of it.,