AquaDry Midwest Complaints and Reviews

Corp Email: info@aquadrymidwest.com
Company Contact: Doug Green - VP, GM

Is AquaDry Midwest a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Indiana Rains Roof Leak

Pouring raining sat 6.4.16. Got estimate $255.00. That contractor did nothing to stop any further damage.

I call different company, Aquadry midwest. A 2 1/2 pvd pipe from newer furnace, the rubber boot was leaking. Nice guy came out put caulk on leak. Advise temporary fix. He stated needs to come back to fix permanently. Never mentioned this was an emergency call/charge. Charged me $125.00. Ask how much more to fix permanently probably around $75.00.

Was to come and fix Monday 6.6.16. Was a no show, no call.

I called him on 6.7.16 said was out of town on family emergency. May come out Wednesday or Thursday. Calls me Thursday 6.9.16 @ 4:16pm on his way to my house. At 4:37pm he text me cancelling he has emergency call, basement full of water. He will come Friday 6.10.16. I ask how much more repair is going to cost? He tells me $185.00! Said his boss Doug green, sets the charges.

This is partly my fault for not getting cost in writing. So in the end its costing me $310.00. Not to mention I  have to have the wet insulation taken out of the attic. I need new dry wall. And ceramic floor needs repaired. But, I will not be having this company doing it.