RCL Homes Complaints and Reviews

Reported Losses: $1,000,000.00
Average Reported Losses: $1,000,000.00

Is RCL Homes a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Fraud - office at Vashi and property at Karjat

1.5 years ago I entered into a MoU with a builder stating I pay 7L Rs and they give me 24% pa interest (Rs 14000 pm) for 14 months and then return the principal after 14 months. Builder only paid 2 months interest.

4 cheques bounced after that. And they have not paid a single penny of interest or principal after that. They kept delaying and asking to come after few weeks always.

Finally on Saturday they said they will not return my money.

I have proof of cheque bounce. I also have all the un-utilized post dated cheques which they asked me not to deposit.

Also the Ten Square properties all plans have been changed without informing.
Also there is no way it is going to get ready.

They now refuse to give back the money all together.

Comments

15 Comments on "RCL Homes"

we are seniors registered & pd full amt for acacia 102 at 10 sq till dt no status reports on fit outs.

we are senior citizens who registered in 2010 after paying full amt. for acacia 102 till dt. we haven’t even received the status of the project or its completion dt. so id join in the complaint.

Hi,I am Amod ,I am too facing problem with RCL project property ,as they used new paper for misguiding people,i have also paid 4lakh in Oct 2010 and following for refund with interest.But they are not responding.they are Cheaters,my loan was rejected due to their incomplete document,that only I got doubt, Did any one got refund or fighting case,did you made any what up group,you can add me.No 9820525222

I will arraange your meeting with them asap

Hello, hi to all affected by RCL HOMES projects @Karjat. Like all of u, I’m also affected very badly by d builders RCL HOMES, it’s now high time v should do something concrete like moving to Consumer Court jointly rather than individually as unity has more strength than individually, my email ID : abduwahi@gmail.com / mob. 84335 70844 name A W Shaikh

Please provide the cell number so that I can add you in the whatsapp group for the Ten Square sufferer

Hi All, This is Samit, I have also booked a property in 2010 and now we are in 2016, but still its no where to completion. I would suggest, lets get to whatsapp group, so that we can keep a track of all the members and updates. my mail id is sinha.samit@gmail.com

Hi, My self vidhya I had booked studio Apartment in RCLTen quare in 2010 . I have paid near 4 lacs they promised will give possession in 2011. I went to site the work is not completed.
I suggest we will join together and do some action against the builder.

my phone is 9757282123.

I have already filed a case against RCL HOMES in consumer court if any body wants to join me can contact me on my below mail id.
anjunona@rediffmail.com

I am also facing same issue with RCL for investment 7lacks for 14 months and their cheques bounced and now more than 2 years are over after locking period that asked for 14 month and even post dated cheques also bounced and not ready to return the mony also!!!!

I am facing a similar issue from RCL homes. They have taken money in name of investment and returning it in 14 months and now they are not ready to return any money at all. Their cheques are also bouncing. Advise to people – stay away from RCL Homes – Realliance consturctions in Vashi. They have supposedly many properties in Karjat but they are big cheaters. Once money is given, all those people whom you dealt with will be no more with the company. Their email addresses, phone numbers etc will all stop working and if you visit their office… Read more »

hi sam ,
thanks to guid me but now builder has ready to given my mony but they told to remove this complaint from this side . can you have any idea to remove this complaint ?. please let me know.
Thanks

pls don;r remove any complaint on this .. I have also do same things even also there are not providing my money . pls don’t remove better go to consumer court or advocate . i am also doing same thing ..

I was misguided by some people and after meeting the builder in their office, I came to know the actual facts. The project was delayed due to change in plans and now the project is underway. I had posted the previous reviews out of misunderstanding and without understanding the facts, out of sheer frustration. I apologize for the same and take back my comments. I have no problems with Realliance Construction or any person associated with the company whatsoever, have no pending financial dealings and shall not indulge in any defamation in the future.

please go to consumer court and file a police complaint against the RCL homes for withholding your money for no apparent reason