Maximum One Realty Complaints

Company Contact: Dave KubatCorp Website:

Maximum One Realty Ratings

Maximum One Realty Reports

Most Recent Maximum One Realty Complaints

Is Maximum One Realty a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Real Estate Directory ListingMaximum One Realty Georgia Listing

MOVE IN READY MONEY-PIT

I purchased a house from Susan E Taylor of Maximum One Realty Galleria 1/27/2015…

Move in day, the new furnace would not turn on. I contacted Susan who told me she is at the beauty parlor and call the seller, Brent Hill. I contacted Brent who sent a repairman the next day. I had to purchase a portable heater as it was 50º in the house.

The issues with the house started in next few months. Electrical issues, plumbing issues, HVAC issues… My agent too everything personally and I reported her to the Georgis Realestate board where she was charged with an ethnics complaint on her record.

As the issues continued, I did lots of research on the property. Seems the seller, Brent Hill did NOT obtain ANY permits for renovations of this house. The Atlanta Building Permit office confirmed in July 2016 NO permits issued for my home address in 2014.

I made Dana Sparks, Managing Broker of maximum One Realty Galleria aware of the situation . Dana REFUSES to help me.

In addition, I found pictures of the house a month prior to Brent Hill’s purchase and MOLD is evident on the interior walls… NO ONE WILL HELP.

IF You want to be RIPPED OFF. USE Maximum One Realty…

Maximum One Realty – 9365 The Landing Dr Georgia Atlanta 30311 | 770-919-8025 | georgiamls.com

Submit a Complaint or Review For Maximum One Realty