Vantage Press Complaints and Reviews

419 Park Ave S
New York, New York 10016 USA

Is Vantage Press a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Took $7,000 never published my book

The cranky burger and other poems were in forthcoming titles. Vantage Press took my money monthly and I was paying and waiting for this book to be published for my granddaughter. all of a sudden they closed up shop. closed and I was so disappointed with their scam.

you see where I am now with all the mail they sent to me and continuing to tell me pay the money. right now I have nothing. no childrens book and nothing. I paid my money for nothing.

Right now I have no childrens book and I lost all my money since 2008. Martin Littlefield of Vantage Press is a liar.

What a disappointed time for me what a disgrace. 2008 till 2015. I should have that book for my granddaughter she is now 8 right now. What did I get? Nothing.

Martin Littlefield | Vantage Press

Comments

38 Comments on "Vantage Press"

I worked there for almost 2 years. I was 23 and needed a job. Martin Littlefield was a f*****g p***k, and my immediate supervisor who shall remain nameless always had mutant B.O. I don’t know if Littlefield is still alive now but his final destination will certainly be Hell!

publish my book. the words are greater than you. are you kidding me you took almost 7,000 dollars from me. martin littlefield sent me a letter you have to keep paying for your books, forthcoming titles. I got nothing. It is not acceptable.

publish my book for my granddaughter, refund my money. i will go somewhere else. my words are copywrited.

you know it has been 30 years, i f the right thing doesn’t restore me, i know what t0 d0.

i thought i was on a webpage, getting the words i wrote for my granddaughter?

i can’t do a thing. i am stuck.

nothing now will stop it. it is written.

that was my granddaughter with me, my property. it is written in stone. continue my husbands legacy ofrom his great grandparents here in indiana.

i see tall trees, leaning left then right. some sunlight peeks,thru turning all water white

i want the cranky burger and other poems published for my granddaughter.

patricia ann marvel. i demand my book to be published. the cranky burger and other poems.

wiiiiihiat do i have to do? you have my money. i wanted this book for my grandchild,emma. i demand that for her. do it for her and me.

ed don’t go anywhere vantqge press took our money and they did not publish our book. they are obligated.

HEY ED YOU LIKE ME VANTAGE PRESS DIDN’t publish our book.they took our money.don’t worry about going anywhere they are obligated.

Greetings: What happens to copyrights owned by Vantage? For example, if I would like to copy the jacket of my VP book, or content from it, and the printer wants permission from the person who owns the copyright, how do I handle this legally? Has this happened to anyone?

Thanks!

I WANT MY BOOK PUBLISHED FOR MY GRANDDAUGHTER FOR CHRISTMAS

publish my book! and publish my book! and publish my book!

I am waiting for my book published! It won’t cost you a thing! You already have my money! I will praise Vantage Press forever! Just do it!

i am waiting for the book for my granddaughter, emma. if y,our publishing company sucks, i don’t give a rats a*s, who cares if you are stupid. i gave you the money religiously. where is her book?

YOU NEED TO REFUND MY MONEY AND PUBLISH MY BOOK!

I am sorry for what i said. It doesn’t matter. It is what it is. Let’s let it go!

Dear Betty May: This is Pat Marvel Have a contract with Vantage Press, The Cranky Burger and other Poems. don’t know how to reach you and I want to get on board with 20/20. I adore Leslie Stall please let me know how to do this. I can’t get through this computer

i gave you the money.i want this for emma,my granddaughter.

I have been trying to organize VP authors from a fb group to send letters to news media 20/20. Some have already. We need more on board to get noticed. Contact me for details.

tell me how. no matter what happens I am not going to let this happen!

to Paul Panks: This is The Cranky Burger Pat Marvel. Looks like we lost something at the same time from Vantage Press! This is very great to know your name. We are not alone. Looks like you are able to get ALL of us on Forthcoming titles together! Leave me a message here! Great Appreciation!

There is a small fb group for VP authors. I’m trying to convince them to send letters to news media 20/20. Some have already. Contact me for details.

I AM DONE WITH BEING OPPRESSED LIKE EVERYONE ELSE AT VANTAGE PRESS. KISS MY A*S martin littlefield yes this is PAT MARVEL I DON’T LIKE BEING SCREWED BECAUSE OF YOUR DUMB A*S MISTAKES AND I DON’T CARE ABOUT YOUR LYING FUTURE..DID YOU HEAR ME

I have been trying to organize VP authors to send our stories to news media 20/20. Some already have. We need many more to participate with this idea to get noticed!! Having a hard time locating VP authors. We have a small fb group.