Sunshine Home Management Complaints

Company Contact: Montes Mays Jacqueline - President

Sunshine Home Management Ratings

Sunshine Home Management Reports

Most Recent Sunshine Home Management Review

Is Sunshine Home Management a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Property Management Directory ListingSunshine Home Property Management Inc Listing

Worst property management company

I’m currently renting from Sunshine Home Management inc./Jacky montes-Mays. 66 Riley rd celebration Florida. I moved in on Tuesday 2/28/2017. I am currently renting a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home. My first night being in this home my toilet clogged and stop working left me family with only 1 bathroom left.

On Wednesday morning I called Jacky property manager to let her know about the toilet. I explained to her about how they run. They continuously run as you flush. Also about it not working and flooding. She told me she would call a plumber that afternoon. I never received a call from her.

We called again to her office she’s rude and still no appointment. Friday night she calls me that she was with the plumber and proceeded to ask him when he can come to fix my toilets. She covers the phone then says Saturday then covers her phone again to say Monday. I got really mad because I’ve been waiting since Wednesday for an appointment now I have to wait until Monday. She puts the plumber on the phone saying how busy he is and can’t make it until Monday to replace both toilets.

Jacky is very unprofessional. She’s rude and has treated my family horribly. I’ve rented with other companies if I have a problem they come out quick. She shows she doesn’t care. It’s not right I just moved into a home that both bathrooms are not functional. She is associated with Keller Williams at the lakes in celebration Florida.

Don’t rent from her. She’s unprofessional, rude and very unorganized. She arrived late for appointments. She makes you wait 1 1/2 to arrive. The most unprofessional realtor/property manager I’ve ever dealt with.