Fayetteville Police Department Complaints

Fayetteville Police Department Customer Service

Fayetteville Police Department Phone Number: 479-587-3555
Company Contact: Greg Tabor - Chief of Police

Fayetteville Police Department Ratings

There Are Currently No Ratings.

Fayetteville Police Department Reports

Most Recent Fayetteville Police Department Review

Is Fayetteville Police Department a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Police Departments Directory ListingFayetteville Arizona Police Department Listing

Jury duty scam - I now see why people do not trust the police.

7/10/2017 – I received a call stating that I had missed jury duty and that a warrant was issued for my arrest.

I recently received papers for jury duty and mailed them last week therefore this call seemed legit. I was told that I could either turn myself in @ Washington County Courthouse and be held for 24hrs or I could go to a mobile 1 kiosk and post my bail/pay my fine.

I was directed to an address where a “mobile 1 kiosk” was located and it was a dollar general store.

I was directed to purchase Green Money Dot cards and I knew then it was a scam.

The local police were called by my husband, but we weren’t taken seriously. No officer showed up or followed up on our inquiry.

The Fayetteville Police Department was of no help whatsoever. In fact they treated me like I was a nuisance and tried to make me feel stupid for “falling for the scam.”

The way we were treated is disturbing and I now see why people do not trust the police.