Russell Rahn Plumbing Complaints and Reviews

512 5th St NW
Attalla, Alabama 35954 USA

Phone Number: 256-891-3217
Company Contact: Russell Rahn - Owner

Is Russell Rahn Plumbing a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

PLUMBING VICTIM

Plumber’s business and his associate, Chance, completed bathroom renovation work April 7, 2017. The work included setting a toilet, installing a shower, and installing vanity sinks.

One sink leaked immediately.

Chance returned and supposedly fixed the leak.

It still leaks.

The shower head leaks, and the toilet rocks back and forth.

I called plumber to set up a time to fix these things. I told him Friday, June 30 was best. He said to call Thursday, June 29 to remind him.

I called him as instructed and left a voice mail.

On Friday, June 30 Chance called and asked how he could help me. I told him of the things needing correcting. He told me he would not be able to get to me Friday, the day of the appointment.

When I insisted he show up, he said call Russell.

I called Russell. He said he did not get the voice mail. I insisted he or someone come and fix the defective work. He said to me, “you are being an a*s.”, “The world does not revolve around you.”, “I am going to reschedule you.”.

I ended the call.

Now, I must pay another plumber to correct Russell Rahn’s defective plumbing work.

Russell Rahn Plumbing Location – 1440 Ervin Patterson Rd Albertville Alabama 35951 256-515-1125

Comments