Quick Rod of Hobart Complaints and Reviews

220 E Washington St
Hobart, Indiana 46310 USA

Phone Number: 219-962-2720
Company Contact: Glenn Campbell Jr - Owner

Is Quick Rod of Hobart a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Took money then never showed when planned

I hired Quick Rod, owner Glenn Campbell to remove and existing tub, install a new shower, and run water lines and drain to a sink. Glenn wanted a 50% deposit for the work…which was given to him. He and his helper stayed the first day to remove the old tub…took about two hours..they did not haul it off as agreed.

Unfortunately the new shower base had a crack and needed to be replaced…it would take a couple of days to get in. I scheduled with Glenn accordingly. He was to come in prep all the other work for the base. We planned a day and time. He never showed or called. When I finally got him on the phone he said he’d be there in an hour…but again, never showed or called and after that never answered my call.

I did speak with him and thought we had ironed everything out…and agreed again to meet when the shower base arrived…a specific day and time. Again, Glenn did not show up or call. I did get him on the phone, he said I’ll be there in an hour, never showed, then I got him on the phone again….he said again in an hour…

After that it became increasingly clear that Glenn did not intend to show to the job he was paid for….I’ll also mention, that when I confronted him about not showing up as planned…he became belligerent…as if I’ve show how inconvenienced him.

At this point I could not continue the charade and decided I needed to get a reliable plumber…I told Glenn that I would gladly pay him for the tear out work he did for two hours…but I want the rest of the deposit money back…he agreed and once again we planned a time and place where he would return the money.

That was the last I heard from Glenn. Never showed, answered calls nothing…Glenn got 700 dollars from me for two hours of work…and never did any actual plumbing.

In the end…I don’t believe he was capable of handing this job and as it appears to me, had every intention of taking the deposit money an d ditching…what is what he did by putting me off a day at at time, an hour at a time…I valued the tear out he did at 160.00 Glenn took me for 540…

Please watch out for this company.

Quick Rod – 219-962-1336