Jerry Jaynes Complaints, Reports, and Who is Information

Jerry Jaynes Profile

Filed Under: Last Name (J)
Address: Lois Circle

Based On: 1 Review / Complaint
Number Of Comments: 1 comment

Warn Others About Jerry Jaynes By Sharing

Stole my money

I Ruby Mae Battle bought a 1999 Ford Expedition 4 door gold viin number 1fmru1868xlb41185 from Jerry Jaynes, on September 24, 2012. I went with Jerry to BMV in West Carolllton, Ohio to get the title process . I gave Jerry $2100 and signed the title . After we signed and notarize the title the lady at the BMV said there was double title out on the vehicle. The BMV said that the title was active.

Jerry told me he would fix the title and give to me. Jerry refused to fix the title because the title had a lien on it. He refused to pay the loan off and refused to give my money back. He commented that it not his problem and the deal was legal. I have contacted the title investigator in Columbus, he has not returned my calls as of yet his phone number 614 752 7671. I have also contacted the police department in Miamiburg , Ohio.

The police went to Jery house to get the title. They have the title at the police department still I cannot get down to Miamiburg to pick up my title since I don’t have transportation to get there. The title still has a lien on it so I cannot do anything with the title. I don’t know what else to do.

Jerry Jaynes