Sun State Merchant Services Complaints and Reviews

Phoenix, Arizona 85085 USA

Phone Number: 480-529-3209
Corp Email: service@sunstatemerchantservices.com
Company Contact: Ryan Schroeder - Owner CEO

Is Sun State Merchant Services a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Watch Out For Credit Card Processors

My company What’s Your Sign – Banners & Sign Co. LLC contracted Sun State Merchant Services to do our credit card processing. We fulfilled our three year lease with them, at which time at the end of the lease decided to terminate our relation ship with Sun State Merchant Services. We were told to send the credit card machine back (they received Nov 1,2013 UPS receipt) we also faxed and sent with credit card machine letter of termination as of Oct 30. 2013.

Sun State Merchant Services not only tried to take another payment from my bank (which we had bank reversed), but they left our account open with the main processing company (First Data Merchant Services) until Dec. 27,2013.

Now (First Data Merchant Services) Is trying to bill me for Nov & Dec. 2013 in the amount of $171.90. First Data Merchant Services says I have to deal with Sun State Merchant Service (Ryan Schroeder) to have the problem resolved.

Mr. Ryan Schroeder laughed in my face and hung up on me.

So beware of this company, they could of left my account open for another year and I would be liable to the main company for the bill. Mind you I have all documentation, 1099 from main company showing no credit card trans actions or activity for the months of Nov. & Dec. 2013, proof of lease being satisfied with no out standing balance, proof of credit card machine being returned, proof of cancellation letter etc.

This is how Sun State Merchant Services (Ryan Schroeder) thanks me for being a customer for three years.

Comments