Stryker Airsoft Complaints

Stryker Airsoft Ratings

Stryker Airsoft Reports

Most Recent Stryker Airsoft Review

Is Stryker Airsoft a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Paintball Facilities & Equipment Directory ListingStryker Indoor Airsoft Arena Battlefield and Pro Shop Listing

Stryker Airsoft's Horrible Treatment of Customers and Bad Business Policies

I purchased a KWA airsoft gun for my son after he had his birthday party at Stryker Airsoft (Hackettstown NJ) on July 29th 2017. I purchased a KWA ATP-SE Auto with the extended magazine and BB’s and the Green gas needed to power the gun. The total bill was $233.94.

When I took the gun out of the box at home I noticed that the orange paint on the tip of the gun had multiple chips in it exactly like the sample that was in the store. They didn’t tell me this but they obviously were selling the samples in the display case for customers to hold and check out as new products.

I didn’t think it mattered that much as I figured we would get our own chips soon enough and I attempted to use the gun.

The gun would repeatedly jam and misfire (only shooting air and no BB). We reloaded the gun and tried again… same problem. I also tried using the extended magazine I purchased and the same problem would occur.

We must’ve loaded and tried shooting 5 or 6 magazines (extended and regular) and the same problem would occur over and over. We made sure the BB’s were loaded properly and the gun was always fully charged with the green gas.

Same problem occurred, repeatedly.

I called up Stryker Airsoft on Saturday August 5th 2017 and spoke with an employee named Jack. Jack told me that I could either bring the gun back for them to fix or I could receive a refund. I asked him “so I would receive cash back for my return”. He replied you would receive cash back if you paid in cash or credit card refund if you paid with a credit card. He also told me that they have had many problems with that particular gun and they believe there was a manufacturing defect with that batch of guns.

I then drove 35 minutes back to Stryker Airsoft. Jack was at the counter. He checked out the gun and said there were no problem with it. I explained again the repeated problems we had with it and that I wanted the refund that he told me I could receive. He said he would not do that even though he admitted that he told me I could receive a refund as they have a 45 day return policy. I asked for the manager.

A manager named Brendon came over and told me the same thing… that they would not refund the gun. I even told Brendon that I would take a replacement gun of the same kind (hoping that it wouldn’t have the same problem) and he refused that as well. He said they cannot take back used guns.

I explained again that it never worked from the moment I starting using it and that how can that be described as used when it never worked? I said a number of times I either want a refund for the gun or a new gun to replace the one that didn’t work as I was told I could receive.

He refused and told me the leave the store or he was calling the police. I told him to call the police.

The police arrived and verified with Jack and Brendon the facts of the story. To his credit Jack did not deny anything that I have claimed was the truth. He fully admitted to the police that he told me on the phone that I could return the gun for a refund.

When the police asked the manager Brendon why they were not issuing a refund to me, Brendon said that their policy was they do not take back used guns and that any problem had to be done with the manufacturer, KWA.

I pulled out my receipt and asked “where does it say anything on my receipt about this”. Brendon admitted that it doesn’t say anything about returns on their receipts but that is their policy. I asked did I sign anything anywhere agreeing to a no return policy and Brendon said I did not.

The police then said this is a civil matter and there was nothing they could do about it as they could not force a business to issue a refund even though they said they would. I then left.

Over the next 2 weeks I called the store a number of times and left messages for Connie the owner to call me. I don’t know whether the employees gave Connie the message or not, but Connie never called me back.

On August 20th 2017, I called Stryker Airsoft again. I spoke with Aiden who was the person that sold me the gun originally on July 29th. I asked for Connie but once again Connie wasn’t available or wasn’t there. I explained the story of what happened to Aiden. He also stated Stryker’s policy of no returns of used equipment even if it was determined to be broken from the moment it was used.

I told him that I was going to be forced to file a complaint with the credit card company to dispute the charges or possibly need to sue them in small claims court for a refund. He then said “this conversation is over. You are going to sue us for just $150?”.

Maybe $150 (the cost of just the basic gun alone) is nothing to Brendon and or Stryker but it sure means something to me and my son. He then replied “do not call back anymore”, and hung up the phone.

I strongly recommend that anyone considering spending their hard earned money at this place, go somewhere else.

I believe they sold me the sample display model that had been held by any number of people and may have been dropped or damaged by these people. I did not agree to buy the display sample but I had no idea that they put that sample in the box when I purchased it. I paid full price for the gun and did not receive any kind of discount due the gun being the sample.

They do not stand behind the products they sell, nor do they honor their words.