Nationwide Vision Complaints

Nationwide Vision Ratings

Nationwide Vision Reports

Most Recent Nationwide Vision Complaints

Is Nationwide Vision a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Optometrist Services Directory ListingNationwide Vision Laser & Medical Eye Centers Listing

Unsatisfactory Experience

I purchased lens from Nationwide Vision in Mesa AZ three years ago. I recently had to have my eye prescription updated and took the glasses back to them to have new lens.

The prior three years, the frames were great, no adjustment issues at all. Since the new lenses have been installed, I have been back to Nationwide to correct issues at least seven times. The frames are crooked! Very difficult to see thru crooked glasses when you have trifocals. They have adjusted them but have never corrected the problem.

On my last visit, the employee told me that “perhaps I should take the frames to another of their offices as maybe they could do a better adjustment”. I was taken back, obviously she just wanted me out of the office, but offered no other options.

Now I still have crooked glasses with no other recourse, would never recommend this company!

Nationwide vision Center Р5846 E McKellips Mesa Arizona

Most Recent Reviews About Nationwide Vision

Submit a Complaint or Review For Nationwide Vision

6 Comments on "Nationwide Vision"

I would definitely not recommend these as ways to break the ice however. bdedeccceacckceg

Horrible Mgr. Calvin at 101 & Camelback. This store Customer service is horrible they lie about what they tell you change their story. The Mgr is worst then the Staff and lazy.

I ordered new contacts for my 15y old son he had to wear 1 week trials which one lens ripped 3 days later. I called them to let them know I wasn’t going to order contacts with them but I need the precription, the phone clerk stated okay. I called back weeks later stating I need a copy of the precription faxed to me I was told No that the Mgr will Call me back. Mr Calvin called me and was Very Rude wouldn’t let me talk. I told him that this Store doesn’t know what Customer Service meant he… Read more »

Horrible service , can’t bill anythign out correctly. people are rude and just dont care when a patient walks in. manager was absolutly rude. dont go to nation wide visiom

Locations: Vision Center – Surprise 13856 W. Waddell Rd Suite 103 Surprise AZ , 85379 PHONE: 623-546-9557 Medical Eye Center – Mesa 955 W. Southern Suite #122 Mesa AZ, 85210 PHONE: (480) 835-4440 Eye Laser Center – Tucson 7860 North Oracle Road Tucson AZ, 85704 PHONE: (520) 877-7858 Eye Laser Center – Phoenix 2222 E. Camelback Suite 250 Phoenix AZ, 85016 PHONE: (602) 265-2745 Vision Center – Kingman 3505 Stockton Hill Rd. Suite 180 Kingman AZ, 86409 PHONE: (928) 757-7670 Vision Center – Peoria 24654 N. Lake Pleasant Parkway Suite 102 Peoria AZ, 85383 PHONE: (623) 825-0334 Vision Center –… Read more »

your so right. they messed up my billing. first they told me i was elgible then they tell me right when i go in after i seen the doctor that i wasn’t