Exclusive Van Lines Complaints

Company Contact: Gousseinov Vidadi - President

Exclusive Van Lines Ratings

Exclusive Van Lines Reports

Most Recent Exclusive Van Lines Review

Is Exclusive Van Lines a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Moving Directory ListingExclusive Van Lines LLC Listing

The Damages I Incurred from Exclusive Van Lines

I hired Exclusive Van Lines to move our furniture, etc. from Coopersburg, Pa. to Houston, Tx. When our property got here, and was moved into our new apartment, we found the following issues which we sent to Exclusive after having to fill out complex, detailed company forms that had to be notarized:

There was a deep gash in a leather living room arm chair, which could not be repaired.

A Victorian childs rocker that split at the top and was rocking wobbly.

2 cracked antique plates made in Occupied Japan (part of a family heirloom).

An Artemide desk swing lamp with screws and bolts ripped off.

An Italian steel end table with heavy, deep scratches on the top surface.

A child’s antique wicker chair with 2 holes in the back and sides.

An antique child’s lamp broken.

3 designer model EAMES dining room chairs with scratches on the back and chipped, also leg casters missing.

And, among other problems, a missing box with contents such as a stone chess set from Mexico; utility knives valued at $250.00 bought Williams Sonoma, clothing, glassware, etc.

I sent this list in the format they required, along with photographs of the damages, which they also asked for.

After about 30 days of telephone communication, during which their so-called “customer service department people” were quite rude to both me and my wife, the company is asking me to settle for $166.00 as reparations for our loss.

As anyone who has ever moved from one place to another knows, there is an extremely high level of stress built in, even when things go well.

Needless to say, the emotional trauma my wife and I experienced from this experience cannot be measured in dollars and cents. Both my wife and I are approaching 70 years of age.

This company runs out of Hallandale, Florida. Their phone number is 844.437.9904, and their specific address is 900 North Federal Highway #306.

Don’t use them, but if you do: take out a lot of personal insurance for your property.