4 My Kidz Movers Complaints and Reviews

Phone Number: 832-872-1122
Corp Email: 4mykidzmovers@gmail.com

Is 4 My Kidz Movers a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

UNSCRUPULOUS AND SHADY BUSINESS

I wish I could give a negative rating and would rate them -100. This is an unscrupulous business. They say they are professional and drag the work and loaded up a truck in 7 hours. The unloading was terrible. They damaged the wall at my apartment building I moved out of. They scratched the back of the sofa and were trying to move it uncovered. They damaged and scratched the wall of my garage in the new house. I was so fed up I asked them to unload the stuff into the garage and leave.

At this point in time, the 2 black men who were working with Veronica started to get agitated. One guy said ”You don’t know who you are messing with, my dad is above all the cops, I will come back with some guys”.

He later circled my house. I had to call 911 because of my safety concern. By this time, one of the guys started to act crazy and repeatedly said ” Black pride, Black pride and kept chanting it. I thought he was bipolar or had borderline issues. I have a police complaint since I feared my safety and as a physician, I can recognize symptoms of mania or hypomania.

This team was horrible and abusive and harassing. I recommend strongly that no one hire this company. I am filing a formal police complaint and a complaint with the BBB. I am shocked that Thumbtack allowed this company to have a rating and recommendation on their website. They ripped me off $1094 for 7 hours and this was only for loading the truck.

The work was extremely slow on purpose with smoke break and waiting 45 mins to unload just into my garage. I texted Veronica and asked where the screws for the bed and table and dresser were and she didn’t text me back. This was a traumatic experience.

I am going to have to hire a new company to help unpack and move stuff from my garage into the home and this has cost me money and more-so a terrible painful experience. I felt unsafe and had to call a male friend over to stay till the harrowing experience was over.

I will be filing a lawsuit and multiple complaints against this company. I asked Veronica to ask the owner to give me a call but I haven’t received any calls or texts back. Also, she wrote there was no damage done inspite of wall damage in my apartment and garage in the new place. I am worried about vandalizing or other unsafe practices from the 2 guys who worked with Veronica and hence have a formal police complaint filed and a 911 call because they created a public nuisance at my new place.

I have never had such a terrible experience in my entire life. The owner also asked Veronica to tell me to write a positive review right away or else they will drive away with my stuff. Plus she also said she will drive away with my stuff if I don’t pay her $1094. She did not care to give me an explanation of costs when asked. I have moved several times but I felt like this was a miserable experience.

DO NOT HIRE, RUN FROM THIS COMPANY: 4myKidz Mover – US DOT 2900409, MC #97553