Global Management Consulting Group Complaints and Reviews

8747 NW 50 St
Lauderhill, Florida 33351 USA

Phone Number: 954-514-7477
Company Contact: Illya Tinker - Principal

Is Global Management Consulting Group a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Targeting The Elderly

I became aware of this company when I tried to change the name on the deed to my house. The principal at this company Illya Tinker told me he could do it. He suggested that I purchase a house from him in exchange for my house, and later added an additional $15,000.00 to the price of the house.

This house needed thousands in repair, when it was partially completed. The neighbor told me the house was scheduled to be auctioned.

I contacted the company and spoke to Gillian Solomon (Foster) who told me that it is not going to sell.

Then one day, 2 men came to the house and stated that they were the new owners of the house and left some papers. I took the papers to Global Management and was again told that I did not have to worry.

Within a month I was forced to move out of the house, leaving most of my possessions behind.

Global Management (Illya Tinker) gave me another house, and again one Friday night a gentleman came to the door and told me the house was auctioned today, and that he represents the new owner.

Again I was forced to move, this time I had to move to a hotel where I continue to live.

This is sad as I worked for the company and was sent to file documents and was arrested for filing fraudulent documents. Illya Tinker got me legal representation in the form of Rashida Overby, (474230) who said to me “just say you sorry” they will give you probation because you old and have never been in trouble.

My lawyer did not care that I was innocent because she was representing Illya Tinker behind my back in an effort to shield him from his responsibility and prosecution. MS. Overby did not seem to note that it is a conflict of interest to knowingly shield Global Management and to guide me to an illegal conviction.

I quickly found new employment with Diplomat Mortgage whose parent company is Redworc Technologies. At this company, I quickly learned that Global Management was not functioning within the law.

Global Management stated that they are a litigation support company but in fact, they handle securities incorrectly and never produce insurance or proper licensing for any of their transactions.

My new employer in an attempt to assist me prepared a motion to dismiss the case after he realized that it should never have been filed. He was able to present 7 affirmative defenses; which are:

11th Amendment of the United States Constitution, 14th Amendment of the United States Constitution, Title 42 Chapter 736 section 1017 (6) of the Florida Statute, Title 36 Chapter 607 section 0850 (1) of the Florida Statutes, Title 33 Chapter 494 section 0043 (1)(b) of the Florida Statutes, Title 45 Chapter 768 section 28 of the Florida Statutes and finally Florida Bar Rule 5-1.1(a)(2). My employer was able to find these defenses for me but my past lawyer presented no defense for me.

However, when we went to the court the Judge Dennis Bailey (564729) and the prosecutor Kathryn Heaven (771661) of the Broward County Courthouse refused to allow my employer to talk stating that he was not a lawyer.

At this time I do not trust these lawyers as I know thy will sell their clients. My employer was attempting to inform the court of civil and criminal violations. The motion for dismissal does appear in the court docket but the prosecutor and the judge are continuing to prosecute me maliciously though they know the charges should never have been filed as the Florida statute states that a person filing a document on behalf of a trust is not responsible.

Not to mention that my employer also put up a $2 Million dollar policy to cover my previous employer’s criminal infractions.

This prosecutor and judge are continuing to prosecute me an elderly person, seniors please be aware that the legal system will use you as cattle for which they intend to get paid.

All of this happened because of Det. Christopher Bradley of the Weston Broward Sheriff’s Office initiating an illegal and malicious prosecution, misused his department resources because they lacked probable cause to have ever charged me.

Comments