Straight Talk Wireless Complaints

Company Contact: Frederick J Pollak - President CEO

Straight Talk Wireless Ratings

Straight Talk Wireless Reports

Most Recent Straight Talk Wireless Complaints

Is Straight Talk Wireless a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Cell Phone Service Providers Directory ListingTracFone Wireless Inc Listing

Stole my number without my permission

I called straight talk two weeks ago because I was going to get another phone and transfer my number to the new phone. The new phone had no sim card, it never did so they argued with me for over 2 hours that it did, until my husband told them he was going to send them a picture of the back of the phone to prove it never had a sim card. It was at that point they said they would send me a new phone free of charge and it would take 2 weeks to receive it.

Today 3/25/17 I received the sim card no phone!

I called them and they took it upon themselves to try to transfer MY number which left me without service for over 4 hours. Again for 4 hours I was on the phone with them trying to get it back until I could no longer take it and gave the phone to my husband to handle this situation.

Finally the customer rep said they would cancel the transfer which was NEVER authorized in the first place. I was under the assumption it was but they changed my phone number instead! My old number is attached to my business which I will be losing business now because of this UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTION! I want my number back!

This was an UNAUTHORIZED TRANSFER No one ever authorized this. Why would I change my number that I have had for over 8 years and is attached to my business? I wouldn’t and no normal person would either considering I use that for my business and all my business contacts have that number.

Straight talk customer service is a joke and they do what they want and don’t care of the consequences to people’s livelihood! this is my livelihood and I will sue Straight talk if they do not restore my number as I will lose business and money over this. My reputation is on the line.

Please help me! How can they get away with doing this without permission and take someone’s business and livelihood and make me lose money. I will be losing thousands of dollars as well as clients who can’t call me.

15 Most Recent Reviews About Straight Talk Wireless

More About Straight Talk Wireless

TracFone Wireless Inc

Submit a Complaint or Review For Straight Talk Wireless

8 Comments on "Straight Talk Wireless"

The most terrible customer satisfaction service other than US cellular. I am not waiting over a week for a shipment of right sim card and then on the 2nd shipment they put the wrong address even after asking you several times to confirm your address. They have no refund policy or overnight shippping to satisfy customers. I would never use them again and will discouarage anyone I see from using or buying anything offered by them.

My experience with Straight Talk customer service was a two month nightmare! Had no working cell phone because of errors their techs made, spent 50-60 hours of my time trying to straighten this out, was lied to over and over again, had to repeat the entire situation every time I called, was promised resolution without any time and time again, and then to top it off, lost my cell number I’ve had for 20 years because of something (again their mistake) they did or didn’t do. Could never get a "straight" (ha ha) answer about anything. This was the worse… Read more »
I am going thru the same problem with now. Every time I ask them “why is it that the now replacement card is not working again” they take me for a fool and do not provide any answer, they just say something in hope that whatever they say works for me. I am composing my letter to the CEO these days, I would like to get an answer from him, as well as 2 other top people in the company. So, tell me please Cindy, how did your saga ended? Because I was so waiting for the iPhone 6 to… Read more »

Just got a Galaxy III, advertised "everywhere" as workable in my area!! After learning it would not, my number was changed to bounce off a tower elsewhere. My old phone worked, once service was transferred to the new one, "no network available" thus NO service!!! Fortunately, they were able to restore my old phone and return my near 20 year cell number!!! Even the tech helper confirmed it is being sold as workable in my area….

I play game and use Facebook on my phone and now I don’t have data because they say I use to much this is false advertisement

If you don’t mean it don’t claim it. I would never again purchase anything from this company. I will be dealing with a reputable company in the future. Stay away from straight talk.

quit looking at ****. I have straight talk and never have i run out of data and i use facebook on my phone quite a bit.

I also have had straight talk for over a year. My daughter had it before I did and still doesn’t have any problem with it. It doesn’t drop as many calls as ATT or Sprint. It all depends what phone you get as well. Talk to your Walmart electronics guru. They’ll point out which phones operate off the Att vs Verizon networks. You can even go to http://www.Straighttalk.com to find extra deals on phones. I can also access Googles voice to text and GPS system.