Straight Talk Wireless Complaints and Reviews

9700 NW 112th Ave
Miami, Florida 33178 USA

Phone Number: 877-430-2355
Company Contact: Frederick J Pollak - President CEO

Is Straight Talk Wireless a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Lack of acknowledge and response to a problem they caused

My Carrier is Straight Talk. They changed their voice mail system in 2017. After the change over, I stopped getting voice mail notice. I don’t notice it because I am not getting the notices, until someone tells me my voice mail is full.

When I contact tech support, they claim there is nothing wrong it was me. They reloaded the VM software, tell me to shut off and on my cell phone and all is fixed. Not so.

After some time with this issue I had a couple of techs tell me it was the cell phone manufacturer’s problem and to call them. They would not do anything else. I did and as I thought, the problem is the change the carrier made not the manufacturer.

On another occasion a tech told me they had some issues and most of them can be fix with minor changed. Something they had never admitted to before.

I have escalated the issue and had someone call me, provided me with bad instructions and have me a phone number to call back if the fix did not work. It did not work. I called back and the phone number is a disconnected number. As upset as I was, why did that not surprise me?

This need for voice mail notification is important as I am looking for employment. Because there was no voice mail notification I missed several requests for follow up interviews. That is a loss of income of some $50,000 to $75,000.

So, I am setting here with a broken voice mail system, that started after their update, that they refuse to fix, that they will only pass the buck to the manufacturer. No fix in sight.

Straight Talk aka TracFone Attention: Executive Resolution Department – 9700 NW 112th Ave Miami FL 33178 | 877-430-2355

15 Most Recent Reviews

More About Straight Talk Wireless

TracFone Wireless Inc

Comments

10 Comments on "Straight Talk Wireless"

I’ve been lied to stolen from and called a liar numerous times by this company. My service for the past 2 months was not up to par. It didn’t have full bars so it would drop calls, texts wouldn’t always go through and my internet wouldn’t stay connected. I called them numerous times because they were showing I went through all my data which was impossible. After numerous calls to them they realized it was a faulty sim chip. They explained that they would keep my service going until I got the new sim chip and activated it. Well they… Read more »
I switched from Boost mobile to Straight talk as the customer service was horrible with Boost Mobile and they increased the price of their monthly plans. I made a huge mistake going to Straight talk as I still havent been able to port my cell phone number as they canceled my original order. I was disconnected from the phone call 4 times, no one was able to help me and I could barely understand what they were saying as there was a serious language barrier. now I have to wait 24 hours and the cell phone is my business line.… Read more »

The most terrible customer satisfaction service other than US cellular. I am not waiting over a week for a shipment of right sim card and then on the 2nd shipment they put the wrong address even after asking you several times to confirm your address. They have no refund policy or overnight shippping to satisfy customers. I would never use them again and will discouarage anyone I see from using or buying anything offered by them.

My experience with Straight Talk customer service was a two month nightmare! Had no working cell phone because of errors their techs made, spent 50-60 hours of my time trying to straighten this out, was lied to over and over again, had to repeat the entire situation every time I called, was promised resolution without any time and time again, and then to top it off, lost my cell number I’ve had for 20 years because of something (again their mistake) they did or didn’t do. Could never get a "straight" (ha ha) answer about anything. This was the worse… Read more »
I am going thru the same problem with now. Every time I ask them “why is it that the now replacement card is not working again” they take me for a fool and do not provide any answer, they just say something in hope that whatever they say works for me. I am composing my letter to the CEO these days, I would like to get an answer from him, as well as 2 other top people in the company. So, tell me please Cindy, how did your saga ended? Because I was so waiting for the iPhone 6 to… Read more »

Just got a Galaxy III, advertised "everywhere" as workable in my area!! After learning it would not, my number was changed to bounce off a tower elsewhere. My old phone worked, once service was transferred to the new one, "no network available" thus NO service!!! Fortunately, they were able to restore my old phone and return my near 20 year cell number!!! Even the tech helper confirmed it is being sold as workable in my area….

I play game and use Facebook on my phone and now I don’t have data because they say I use to much this is false advertisement

If you don’t mean it don’t claim it. I would never again purchase anything from this company. I will be dealing with a reputable company in the future. Stay away from straight talk.

quit looking at ****. I have straight talk and never have i run out of data and i use facebook on my phone quite a bit.

I also have had straight talk for over a year. My daughter had it before I did and still doesn’t have any problem with it. It doesn’t drop as many calls as ATT or Sprint. It all depends what phone you get as well. Talk to your Walmart electronics guru. They’ll point out which phones operate off the Att vs Verizon networks. You can even go to http://www.Straighttalk.com to find extra deals on phones. I can also access Googles voice to text and GPS system.