Sprint Complaints

Sprint Ratings

Sprint Reports

Most Recent Sprint Complaints

Is Sprint a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Cell Phone Service Providers Directory ListingSprint Nextel Corporation Listing

Thieves!

So apparently, Sprint thinks that just because you make payments with a credit card that are not auto payments they can just go in and take what is owed. That is what just happened to me.

I was aware of how much I owed them and was planning to catch up on payments with tax money to zero it all out and continue service with them. Right now, they may have just caused me to be evicted.

It is hard enough to survive in this world without companies like Sprint just doing what they want. They decided to just go into my bank account without authorization and take money from me putting me at negative $430. I only had $14 in my account. Now, when a check comes in, it will be put towards that negative amount. This will make it so that I can’t buy food for my family, pay my utilities and pay my rent now.

Called them up to ask who authorized this payment and they said they cannot provide information on that transaction and that since we owed them money they won’t reverse it. Now thanks to them I will not be able to pay my rent, water and light bill.

This is ridiculous and I plan on sending an e-mail to the BBB about this matter and possibly seeking a lawyer to have what I’m losing reimbursed.

15 Most Recent Reviews About Sprint

Submit a Complaint or Review For Sprint

15 Comments on "Sprint"

Customer Service said they would fix fraudulent charges but it has yet to be resolved. An additonal line is still on there and I’m still being charged for iphone 6, and a SANYO flip and LONG DISTANCE???? – My current bill is in the $1,000???? and is currently e turned off????? I was assured by customer service that I didn’t have to pay until my problem has been resolved. IT HAS YET TO BE RESOLVED!!!!!! There is still an unauthorized number on my account. There is still an unauthorized purchase of an iphone on my account. There is still an… Read more »

Sprint’s Pleasant Hill store managed by Mr. Joshua Cauldon is FRAUD and has misrepresented our monthly bill to us from day one. Our bill (and we do have evidence) as recent as last month was $273.00 (as paid per our auto pay arrangement). However, the month of April bill has been increased to $296. and change. When we asked Josh and the ,management they changed their story. Legally due to the material FRAUD practiced by Sprint our contract is null and void. We will file a formal complaint against them

I have been a sprint customer for 20 years. I signed up for up to five lines for $90 per month. I was told my j3 phones would be free and no hidden charges. Three days later I have a bill for $356.00. FRAUD!

Alright, I’m done. I’ve had a problem with fraud on my account since the beginning of October. I’ve waited, and waited, and waited some more. I got fed up and wrote on Facebook mid-December and Sprint said “oh noes, give us your information and we’ll get right on that” and then then they said “no worries, we’ll have that fixed by 12/31/2016”. But January 2nd they said, “we’re still working on it, we’ll be in touch when it’s done”. Except you weren’t in touch last time you decided to screw up half of my claim. Unless you count telling me… Read more »
Sprint is a company sent to us straight from the gates of Hell! I was a loyal customer receiving a 25% Corporate discount for about 5 years. Customer service was always good and issues quickly resolved. THEN, the BIG LIE! After calling in about a billing issue, I was told from the happy Rep that I qualified for 17 free Galaxy Pads! Asking what I would possibly do with them she said to give them them to friends. Thank God I didn’t. But I did accept one for myself asking what the strings were. She said none. Just pay $15/month… Read more »
I have been a faithful customer for 12 years. I have spent more than 6 hours on the phone with Sprint customer service reps trying to work out something so my husband and I can have new phones. The best they could do, was half off a new phone…. half off of what? So, I go in today to pay my bill and look at upgrading AGAIN! On the upgrade page, it says, 50% off phone with 24 mo. lease. Ok, so I go look, it says the phone is 23.13 a month. The phone is regularly 749.99. Divide that… Read more »

been a faithful customer for many years hitting hard times an struggling but making payments waiting on my ssdi money I cancelled a payment to pay it 3 days later well they took it anyway 150.00 in bounces Thanks sprint when my money comes paying off my phones and switching to att customer loyalty is a one way street at sprint

I have been with sprint for 5-6 years .I don’t know why I stay.not one time have I went to the sprint store in Winchester va. and left happy. iam always mad when I deal with the sprint stores.talk about drive by shootings

D.. from Deptford, NJ
I have had Sprint service for 17 years and wanted out of the contract. One of my daughters took over my account (not my phone number) and did not want anyone on it (my other daughters on it) so my other daughter got a sprint account and Sprint told me I could transfer to the other account without affecting my account and early termination. I had told them my plans of getting out of the plan as soon as my iphone insurance through Apple was up (at the end of 2 yrs). They said that I definitely could do that… Read more »
Well this day 12 without a PHONE. : I lost a phone you sent me a phone after I PAYED $65.00 DOLLARS. OK I GET THE PHONE AND I TOOK IT TO THE BOOST STORE. TO ACTIVATE THE PHONE, TRY ALL THE # . NOTHING WORKED CALLED YOU TO FIND OUT WHAT WAS GOING ON. THE INSURANCE SAID IT WAS A BOOST PROBLEM. THEY SAID THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE BOOST SYSTEM. COME TO FIND OUT IT WAS NOT A BOOST PHONE. SO i SENT THE PHONE BACK ON 1-24-14 FRIDAY TODAY IS WEDNESDAY I STILL HAVE NO PHONE.… Read more »
I JUST PURCHASED THE GALAXY S4 ON MAY 30TH , FOR $249 .00 AND NOW SPRINT IS ADVERTISING THE SAME PHONE FOR $149. TO CUSTOMER FROM ANOTHER COMPANY WITH A DIFFERNET PHONE NUMBER TO SWITCH TO THEM. I FELL THAT IS SO WRONG SINCE I HAVE BEEN A GOOD CUSTOMER FOR YEARS. I FEEL LIKE I AM PAYING AN EXTRA $100.00 FOR THE NEW CUSTOMER TO SWITCH NAD GET THE DIS-COUNT AND THAT IS TOTALLY WRONG AND I DON’T APPRECIATE IT , SINCE I HAD 4 OF THE BLACKBERRY PHONE THAT DIDN’T WORK AND HAD TO RIDE MY CONTRACT OUT… Read more »

Correction, The phone company I had a problem with was not Sprint. However I have found that when I go to the Regulatory company I get better results.

I had a similar problem a while back. I went online and found out the regulatory company that regulated the cell phone industry. I sent a complaint to them. With in a week I got a call from the phone company, they fixed the problem plus gave me 3 months of free phone service for my trouble.

I was a Nextel customer before Sprint purchased them. Their Customer Service leaves a lot to be desired. Our family had 14 phones with me and numerous problems, being overcharged, bad refurbished phones, you name it, we had it. Then one day a saw a commercial for Boost Mobile and found out Sprint owned them. Same full data plans, but 1/2 the cost of what we were paying. As soon as the contracts were up, we dumped them.

how is that working out for you switching from sprint to boost mobile